6 Years later

It is now 6 years later and Mizuki has been training hard every single day since the day Inu Taisho found her and saved her. She has pushed herself over her limits and breaking and rebuilding herself to become the best and now she is one of the best. Though her training would not be over yet. Today would be Mizuki's 18th birthday and Inu Taisho and Inu Kimi have planned a surprise for her. They still had no child so they have raised her, trained her, and cared for her as their own, teaching her the ways of the Dog Demons and the ways of the Western Lands for the past 6 years. Little did Mjzuki know this was also so they could gift her something precious at her birthday banquet later that night.

Currently Mizuki was on the training ground with Inu Taisho sparing as if they were in a real battle. " You're doing well Mizuki " Inu Taisho says as he blocks one of her attacks. She was swift and quick on her feet, yet smooth and elegant like a dancer as she twirled around and swung her sword down fast and hard, yet controlled only for it to be blocked yet again. In the past 6 years Mizuki has only once landed a blow to Inu Taisho yet she has come closer to doing it again these last few weeks. " Thank you my Lord, but we both know I could do better" She says as she dodges an attack and blocks a second from Inu Taisho. He chuckles lightly and smiles as they continue sparing. "You are still one of the best and better than most humans I have known. In time you will be even better. Have faith and courage in yourself" She nods about to slash from the right before Inu Kimi stopped the match. "It's time to get ready for your birthday banquet. If I leave you here to spar you'll be sparring all night" Inu Kimi giggles. Mizuki pouts a little but nods. Inu Taisho laughs lightly at the young girls pout and gives her a pat on the back before ruffling her hair. "Hey don't mess up my hair" She giggles. She knew Inu kimi was right and put away her training sword, Mizuki bows to Inu Taisho and leaves with Inu Kimi to her chambers. "You're going to love the kimono I picked out for you. It's a little different than most, but still I think it suits you." Inu kimi had a huge grin and Mizuki narrowed her eyes suspicious. She has learned of Inu Kimi'd antics first hand and was always suspicious of her big grin. "It's not scandalous is it?" Mizuki asks still narrowing her eyes. Inu kimi turn her head and smiles lightly with her eyes closed. "Of course not. Not too much anyway. You'll just have to see" She giggles again. Mizuki sighs lightly as they come to the door that leads to Inu Kimi's chambers. The servants open the doors for them and they go in. In the room are four  female servants, two holding kimonos while the others moved the changing screens opposite each other to give Mizuki and Inu kimi some privacy while they change. Mizuki moves behind one changing screen while Inu kimi moves behind the other. Two servants came and helped Mizuki undress and change into her kimono. "How many demons ate going to be here that I should be weary of" Mizuki calls over to Inu Kimi. "Not too many should be here, just a few other lords we are allied with. Though I would stick stick close to Inu Taisho and I. Some of those lords still dislike humans with a passion." Mizuki nods and sighs as she moves out from behind the changing screen Inu kimi already changed and waiting. "My that kimono looks lovely on you. I knew it would be perfect with your white hair and blue eyes." She clapps happy with her choice. Mizuki turn towards the mirror and looks herself over. " you were right. And it's not too scandalous either it offers good movement also" Mizuki says as she admires her kimono.