Part 1-Meeting

It was a dark night with a star studded sky. He was walking alone and looked upon the shooting star and wished for a "Peaceful life". He stood there all alone looking upon the shining stars. Then suddenly she appears..He looked at her. She was drunk and was walking alone on the street and murmuring something about having a well deserved life rather than the one she is living. He kept looking at her. She's coming closer. His heartbeat fastened. She's looking at him without blinking her eyes in awe. He smiled at her. She jumped in joy as she recognizes him and was in a shock as a singer that she admires is on the road that too in the midnight smiling at her. She didn't know what to do. She just kept looking at him and the stars in the sky as they both are glowing the same. She felt that she is quite silly about this comparison but felt that it's worth it. She said "Hello" to him and fainted. He wanted to save her by looking at that drunk and innocent face of her's. He lifted her and took her from there. The next day, she woke up without the memory of anything that happened last night. She then finds an adorable good morning message written on a paper and sticked to a coffee mug. She then recalls everything that happened. She hated herself that she didn't even have a talk or had a picture with someone she really admires. She wondered why was he alone,that too in the midnight. But she felt lucky that she got to meet him in person. Then she notices a note beside the lamp and it has a phone number on it. She smiled and searched for her phone and dialled that number. But it turned out to be a wrong number. She wondered why did he write if it's not his number. Surprisingly, Door bell rings. She gets excited that it's him and opens the door. She stood there without any expression after seeing the one on the other side.
(TO BE CONTINUED)

~Vidya