The Thief's Tail

Long before the thief became the thief she was just a simple and humble school girl. She had the life, great friends (who will become her loyal criminals), had doting parents, great grades, the thief had an exceedingly bright future ahead of her. All changed when her friends started going down the wrong path, conversing with the wrong people, needless to say, she became worried. Especially so when they threw rocks at her window in the middle of the night and asked her to come and commit a crime with them "guys this is not like you, please stop this you're worrying me dearly" the girl told her friends (people she considered family) "come on we get to run wild and be kids for once" a young boy soon to be known as The Inventor told the girl. Now a thing to know about the inventor is that he is very persuasive and can talk his way in and out of everything, can simply talk to his teacher about his grades and get higher ones, he could be a little scary if you weren't well acquainted with him. "I don't know guys," the soon to be thief told her friends "you just don't want to lose your goody-two-shoes reputation do you?" another girl who will become the escort (in a limo) of our story commented, "I do not" the little thief rebutted "well then have a little fun for once, all you do is sit and think about school, it's time you got a life and lived a little" the young inventor was persuading her, and it was working. 

---------------just before this--------------

Before there was a disturbance to her evening she was at her desk writing an essay for her music class at school, pentatonic scales and how are they used in moving pictures. When the rocks started she climbed out her window and was greeted with 5 sinister smiling faces. "miss Irving I believe you could be of great assistance" The young voice of the boss said.

-------------present------------

10 minutes later the young thief stood in front of a jewellery store pretending to window shop. she's well aware of the consequences of their actions but she's always stood by her friends through thick and through thin. 'no matter the cost' she thought to herself while looking at a diamond necklace she pulled her gaze away from the jewel and started walking down the street, to go home. She was tired and had an English exam the next morning, blame her tiredness because she didn't look both ways before she started to make her way across the road. She didn't notice the car as her head was tilted down, she felt someone tug on her sleeve and pull her out of the way. Once she was on the opposite pavement, she gazed over her shoulder to see a very familiar pair "are you okay? you could have really hurt yourself" Gabriella Chase was one of the popular girls before she graduated top of her class. "Yeah I'm okay," the young girl told Gabbie " would you like us to walk you home, New York is a dangerous place at night," a young Jason Rogers asked the thief " um sure you can walk me home if it's not a problem" "why are you out so late?" Gabbie asked "I was out with my friends and they went home and left me" she lied to the dynamic duo. Jason and Gabriella looked at each other shrugged and walked ms Irving home. 

The thief barely went out with her friends at night after late at her parent's wishes.

_________________________

Wow believe it or not I know how to upload a chapter so um hope you beautiful humans liked this chapter it's not my best but I still hope you enjoyed it. oxox Meowkitty 💛