Where it all started

Once Upon a time there was a boy named Celso and there was a girl named Heba both were sad because of the bad past they been through.

But let's start with Celso's life. Celso's life is let's just say not that happy well sad and wanting someone by his side to make him happy.

Now a girl named Heba. Heba is a girl who is pretty and many boys are having a crush on her well.. some. Now Heba added celso in facebook, both were just friend in fb and no conversation or anything they are just friends on facebook then after the sad things that happened to Celso, Celso noticed his newsfeed is always shared by heba.

Now Celso was curious and wanted to speak to Heba for the first time because on how curious he is on her shared post. He begin saying hi to heba and seconds later.. Heba replied by saying hello.

Then Celso was being scared or let's say he was not confident on speaking with her.

But Celso realizes something. He sees that he and Heba has some connection through them because they vibe each other and stuff. Now after many many weeks past by, Celso began liking heba. And Celso is being happy because on how Heba is treating him.

Celso didn't expect that to heba. Celso taught that he will just be ignored by Heba but Celso continued and continue the conversation.

Until...On June 3, 2021, 3 in the afternoon that is the time that both person fell in love to each other. After that celso was soo happy because he didn't taught they will be together.

Even though Heba has a horrific past, Celso was there to comfort and help Heba to heal and adjust herself to be a better her. And after that, that is when a relationship started.

To be continued.
(Part 2)
Celso's Lifestory