Wholesome Sibling Moment (AU) (SCRIPT POV)

Sunny: *hugs Mari with ultimate sibling love*

Mari: Oh! Sunny! Hi little brother, *smiles and hugs Sunny back* I just came back from my piano class how were you holding up while I was gone?

Sunny: *points to the living room and there is a sketchbook and colored pencils on the floor*

Mari: You drew? Can I see? I love seeing your art!

Sunny: *nods shyly and shows*

  It's a picture of Mari and Sunny holding hands and Mari is playing the piano on the other hand and Sunny is holding a violin on the other hand that's free

Mari: *gaping in awe because it's adorable* Aw, *kisses Sunny's cheek* You're such a good artist little brother! I wonder if I can put this up in my room!

Sunny: *happy nodding* 

Mari: *smiles* 

Sunny: *quietly* I also practiced the duet a little more...

Mari: Really? That's amazing! I'm so proud of you. Want to practice again with me this time, after I change?

Sunny: *nods with excitement*

                                                                                 *      *      *

Mari: *goes to the piano room and sees Sunny already standing there with the violin in his hand looking at Mari shyly determined*

Mari: *slightly chuckles and sits on the piano stool, then places her fingers on the keys* Ready Sunny?

Sunny: *nods once again*

They play for a long time, having so much fun. Sunny is very happy he always gets to play with his sister, his sister was so cool after all! Mari always looked at Sunny, as a sense that she was proud of Sunny for his part of the duet. It was a nice evening to be in.