After death

At 23 February 1969

Morning

Madhubala's POV

Who are these two people in white dress and where are they taking me?

Where I am going?
Why I am feeling so light?

Yesterday night was a tough time for me as whole night I vomited blood

Madhubala - oh holy saints who are you?
Where are you taking to me?
Why have hold me?

*No response*

After few min They entered in a large paradise called Jannah (heaven)

In Jannah there was a beautiful garden filled with greenery and flowing water .It contains all the things that a soul could desire all the eyes could delight in pleasure.

Madhubala - Wow such a great place
So pleasant there is no pain,no sickness and no sadness. I have never seen such place in my whole life.

When Madhubala was discovering new things

Then two of the angels came and gave a salam to madhubala

They said - Salamunalaikum Bima Sabbartuum ( you are welcome in this paradise
We congrats you for your victory and your karma)

Madhubala - please can anybody tell me who are you?

Then they take madhubala inside the paradise .

Madhubala saw a light coming from a direction. This light was enough for fading away the darkness. This light was shining,it was a pure light

Suddenly the pure light reflected and it came in a human form

Madhubala - Oh holy men Who are you?

" I am the creator of you I am the one who provided you sustained you, maintained you. I am the one who gave you the guidance that allowed you to be here today. I  am the one who forgave everyone sins and allowed them to enter Jannah without any reckoning and I am the one who had given everybody the luxury that will enjoy all the eternity.
I am the almighty ALLAH

Madhubala - ( bowed down)
How a fool I am?
Who I am questioning?
How lucky I am to see Allah .Even mosses and sufi saints are not allowed to look at you.

Allah - No madhubala the fact is that I am in love with my own creation.I have shown you my human form because I want to see  you. I want you to live in Jannah forever. I have taken a century years to make a beauty like you . That's the reason that I called you in heaven  at your early age.

Madhubala - zeh nasib I will forever be your slave in Jannah. please make me your servant.

Allah - No madhubala you are my one of the masterpiece that I have created.
You never got pride of yourself and you always read namaz two times a day you are the most beautiful Angel of this paradise.

Madhubala - oh Allah now I don't desire anything . I want to take another life.

Allah - Madhubala I know it was your early age when I took your life.  unfortunately I left a whole in your heart .It was my mistake while making the most divine beauty for a century . In hurry I left a hole in your heart which was the main cause of your death.

Madhubala - Ae khuda in my last breathe everyone left me. Even my husband left me in my Father's house. Though after a long treatment my father encouraged me to again go to the bollywood but all this went in vain. I had became sick and pale.
Why so many hardships I have to face ?
Why allah?

Allah - As I had never given anyone the beauty that I gave to you . This was the penalty that destiny had given to you for being so beautuful that you have to face many problem in your life .The idea of making you came in my mind after I look at the creation of moon. It inspired me to make you as there are several stars shining in the sky but the moon is only one.

**************************************

Hola guys

This is my first chapter

Hope you like it then do give your precious vote and comment

Do comment about my cover

I know Madhubala is of old generation so many of you don't know about her this is her autobiography which is based on real incidents

like 'My precious gems' do like my this story

Love you readers

Until then
Bye bye

tejaswinilal