MY FALLEN ANGEL

INTRODUCTION:

Hiii there :)

I just wanted to say hi and that I hope you guys enjoy this book and that you'll tell me how you feel about it and that you guys can always send me prompts or ideas don't be shy.

So again, here's the description;

One is broken, pieces shattered and scattered about and has never quite put them all back together or found them all.

He's tried so hard to be good his whole life.

Has loved hard, and been rejected by everyone.

Has trusted many, and been betrayed.

He wants someone he can truly trust with his life, even though it's very fragile.

Been a helping hand and helped others, but never had anyone.

He feels worthless and that nobody would care if he didn't take his next breath.

Needs someone, a lot of people, but is not wanted or needed by anyone.

Or so it seems.

The other is slightly damaged, still looking for something to fill the empty spaces in his heart.

Everyone thinks he's good, but he wants to prove them wrong by being bad, but it just isn't him.

He's looking for someone special to love.

Always feels helpless with others and panicking, not knowing how to help, but wishing he could.

Wants to feel needed.

Wants someone to make him feel special and wanted, to feel like someone cares, and for someone to need him.

He feels like he'll never find someone.

He never realised the price of a human life before.

What happens when their paths cross?

One slightly damaged boy looking for someone to show him what it means to be needed and the other a fallen angel trying desperately to go back home?

Will he be able to show him how much he's worth and that he's needed here on earth? How he can be loved and wanted.

If y'all have any ideas or recommendations for the story, lemme know and I'll add them in there and give you a shout out for that!

Love Claudia,

Happy Reading!!! ❤❤❤