CHAPTER 4: OLD FRIEND

It has been one and a half months since Skillets started their concert tour in Asia. And now, they will ended it in Malaysia. That day, they just checked in to the penthouse where they will be staying for a week.

"Ahhh, finally. The end of tour" said Korey.

"That's true. I can't wait to go back home and take a break" replied Seth.

"Yes, me too" said Jen.

"Okay, guys. Just take a break right now. Tonight you'll meet the band that will open your concert here in Malaysia" said their manager.

"Okay, thanks" replied John. Their manager nodded before leave.

"What type of band do you think that our scout here found?" asked Seth.

"Knowing Malaysia, it's either a slow rock band or heavy metal" replied John.

"That's true" said Korey.

"Maybe you'll find someone hot to date, Jen" said Seth.

"Well, not interest to look for one right now, Seth" replied Jen.

"What if it's him and his band that perform with us?" asked Korey. Jen blushed.

"She will loves it" said John.

"Well, let's hope it's them despite the chance is quite low" replied Seth.

"That's true. There are plenty of band in the underground here in Malaysia" replied Korey.

Meanwhile at a jamming studio;

X-6 is jamming as usual.

"So, we're going to meet Skillets tonight?" asked Matt.

"Yeah. Don't screw it up, Matt" replied Hariz.

"I won't, okay. Don't worry" said Matt.

"Whatever, guys. And don't be late" said Chase.

"Okay, Chase" replied Mari.

Later that night;

"Fuck, I'm nervous right now" said Chase as he gets ready to meet Skillets.

"What are you so nervous about?" asked Hariz.

"What if Jen didn't recognise me? I mean she's famous while I'm not" replied Chase.

"She will be, okay. If not, she's either had problem with her eyes or she's a jerk after become famous" said Hariz.

"Okay, then. Let's go" said Chase then. Both of them then left their condo.

Later on;

Skillets already arrived at the restaurant where they're supposed to meet.

"Why am I feel nervous somehow?" muttered Jen alone.

"You're okay, Jen?" asked Korey.

"Yes. Just nervous somehow" replied Jen.

"You're afraid any of their members will try to flirt with you like before?" asked John.