Its Here (12)

2 Weeks Later

I get to the studio at 10am just like always but I almost trip when I unlock the band room. Looking down I am met with a box and a note on top of that. Taking the box into the room I use some scissors to open but before I lift up the flaps I read the note. It reads.

"Dear Kits,

It has been an honor working with you to make you're merchandise. These are the samples of the products you gave us in all your sizes Uchiha-San gave us. Hope you enjoy.
****** Co."

I almost squeal as I finish the letter. Quickly I text the group chat to inform the others.

Text:

Naruto: GUY THEY'RE HERE!

Gaara: What is here?

Naruto: THE MERCH!!!

Lee: it is!?!

Kiba: really, I can't wait to see them

End Text

I debated opening it now but I decided to wait for the rest band. In the meantime I got on my laptop ordering 8 small cameras as well as flashlights. Since I'm using speed delivery it will get here by the time I get home. I smirk thinking of my amazing idea.

I get on YouTube and create a channel adding all the necessary information and pictures. Logging onto Instagram I caption a post sharing the YouTube channel as well as saying there will be a big update tomorrow.

It was then that the rest of the band walked in, I quickly shut my laptop claiming it had a surprise for them on it. "Ok I bet you are all wishing to see what it looks like, I haven't checked yet since I was waiting for you all."

I set the box on a desk and open the flaps, I make sure to set up my phone to get our reactions. "Oh my Akimaru!" Kiba shouted picking up a hoodie that his name card was under. "This is suberb!" Lee commented.

"Cool I guess." Was Gaara response but if you looked closely you could see the excitement in his eyes. "Stuff Sasuke's hoodie this is our hoodie!" I said modeling it for the camera.

"So here you see, WE'VE GOT MERCH!" Picking up my phone and twirling around. "Let's crash Blood Moon's practice to show them." Kiba insisted. We all agree as Lee carries the box following me to their band room.

Barging in on them I turn around to get them all in the shot, as well as showing them the back of or merch. "Guys look!" I say. They crowd around Lee as he puts the box down. I squeeze between them grabbing a headband and setting up my phone.

"This is some cool merch guys, I'll buy some when it comes out." Kankuro said holding up a T-shirt. I slip the headband on Sasuke, and surprisingly he didn't even notice. Only when he looked at the recording camera did he question it.

"Naruto did you put this on me?" I looked at him and put on my most innocent look on my face. "Hm? Oh no I didn't. I think it looks good on you though." I lean on his shoulder smirking at my phone before giving a bright smile. Almost everyone put on some sunglasses they got from somewhere.

Ending the video I edited it in Sasuke's lap while the others chatted among themselves. I felt Sasuke place his head on my shoulder looking at what I was doing. I posted the video on the YouTube channel I made earlier, it now having over 1 million subscribers, as well as Instagram also posting about a photoshoot coming soon.

I lean back into Sasuke as he puts his arms around me, I'm pretty sure I heard a click but I ignored it. "Hey Naruto?" I hum to let him know I'm paying attention. "Are you ice? Because I'm pretty sure I can make you cream." If there were members who wasn't looking at us they were definitely were now.

I blushed like crazy getting up from my spot on Sasuke's lap. Leaving the room for 5 seconds before coming back in and claiming the spot back on Sasuke's lap. Moving around a bit I feel for his crotch and once I found it I sat on it moving a bit.

After moving for a bit I felt a bump on my rear. Taking Sasuke's hand I excuse us making my way to a one stall bathroom and locking the door.

⚠️ Dirty Stuff Happening ⚠️

I push Sasuke against the door gettting on my knees, now being face to face with his 'problem'. "I can help with that if you want." I wait for his permission before continuing. Pulling down his pants and boxers I am face to face with his member. Getting over my blush at the 7 1/2 inches in front of me I take his member licking the slit.

I hear Sasuke groan as my actions as I take him all in. Surprisingly I don't have a reflex so I keep deep throating him. I could have sworn I heard him moan but he quickly covered it up. Making eye contact I take him out of my mouth with a pop, licking him from the base up, taking back in. I felt his cock twitch in my mouth signaling that he will cum soon.

"N-Naru I-I-I'm gonna" Sasuke tried pulling out but I wouldn't allow it so eventually he came down my throat. Swallowing I wash my hands and dust off my pants, exiting the bathroom, leaving Sasuke there.

⚠️ End Dirty Stuff ⚠️