Mr. blue eyes

Mr. Blue eyes pov:

I patiently watched the train pass the tracks, saw the blood splashes cover the side of the wheels of the train and the wall besides. It's was all messy....

As soon as the train passed. I saw the people standing on the opposite platform from me. 6 men and a lady wearing a black suit , her hair were tied in a bun and her white heels painted with blood. She walked so confidently. I saw her face from the side, no makeup, no jewelry . Her brown eyes showed coldness and the deepness , it made me wanna know more.

I saw them kill a man. I saw gunshowers....... She made it all look so effortless.

A few seconds later I saw her face towards me at that moment I couldn't move we made an eye to eye contact and just looked at each other for seconds. I looked at her deep eyes so curious to know who was she.

But it was just a moment when suddenly her men started approaching me. I don't know why but I felt I should run so I started stepping back slowly and started running.

Y/n's pov

We started chasing him. I don't know why but this was the first time I felt like that this chase was fun and the prize will be something epic..

I went through the other gate and rode my car thinking about trapping him. And as I thought there he was looking for a way to run . He saw my car coming towards him . I blocked his way and my men blocked his way from the other side.

But when he stopped I noticed that the mask he had on his face earlier had dropped and now his face was visible.

I stepped out of the car and started slowly walking towards him , my heels making a thud clank sound Every time I step. My men had guns pointing towards him all the time.

I reached in front of him. I saw his face carefully he had a scared expression put on his face the whole time which I had expected.

His eyes were now more clear and I felt like I could just look at them and dive into those ocean like eyes to know what was this guy hiding, who he was. I took my eyes off from his eyes to his nose, a perfectly shaped nose, then his lips which had a small mole under it gave me a sense of softness just by looking at them it made me wanna feel them, they made me excited!
Then I saw his jaw his perfectly shaped jaw... Slowly my eyes landed to his suit his body looked so poised and perfect in that suit I just had a sudden urge to touch and feel his body. I looked at his shabby brown hair.

I slowly raised my hands and slide his hair from his forehead, because I just wanted to feel his hair. I slightly touched his forehead head which gave me goosebumps. What is this feeling that I never had before, I thought.

______________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the late upload
I hope u guys like this fanfic......
I'll try to be regular
And sorry about my grammar mistakes 😅
I hope u enjoy the ff! - (author nim)