t4

9/6/21

dear diary,

hey loves so today was boring yeah!

first lesson was geography and we had a substitute teacher! so we sat where ever we want! i sat next to this girl called D and CM6 sat behind me! D has a little baby doll thing and it was bald so i drew hair on it and we both said it looked like CM6 so we told him and he added to it so it looked even more like him. then sir said that we can have our phones out so that we can take pictures of our work to zoom in and be able to read it! then when i went on camera C was like 'take a picture' so now i have a picture of him in my phone. great.

second lesson was pe and we did sprinting. me and M was partners basically and i beat one of the fastest girls R in the class. other than that, the lesson was boring.

third lesson was french, and i didn't have to answer any questions because i wasn't in for the first lesson on monday :)

at lunch i had to get a spanish letter so i went to ms T and she told us to go to Mr A. so when we found mr A, he was going into a meeting so he told us to go to Ms C and she wasn't in so i told a random teacher that was in (more info in m's)

fourth lesson was maths, and we did comparing numbers! no more information! it's boring

fifth lesson was english and we did a story board on a lady getting older! heheheh

bye besties <3