Chapter 1

" Autumn it's time for school! Get your lazy ass out of bed! " Her mother shouted trying to wake Autumn up.

" No. I feel like shit! " She screamed in a cracky voice at her mother.

" Get up before I call the police! " She yelled while banging on Autumn's door.

Autumn hurried and got up then jumped out the window before her mother could get to her. Running an running for the past 15 minutes, heading to a friend's to get ready there instead. So, she decided to go to Grace's house since she was the closest. Grace let her in and they both got ready in under 30 mins.

School starts at 8:29am and she got there about 5 mintues before. Even thought she didn't care if she was late or not. Everymonring she listenes to the most annoying announcements ever. The principle has the sqeakiest voice for a man, it's kind of pathetic.

" Good morning students! I'm excited to announce a new student from Georgia! Wow! We're so happy to have you here Christan, may this new school be a great experience for you!

Students, for lunch today is Chicken and grapes. Have a great day. "

All of the kids looked around the room, confused.

" We never get new people here! Who would want to come here? " One kid asked.

" I don't know. " Another person answered.

" She must be a wierdo! Haha. Oh well. " The bully stated.

" Guys stop! That's enough! " The teacher demanded.

Nobody was used to have new students, no body liked it there.

" Hey, Autumn! " Grace whispered to her.

" Yeah? " Autumn answered.

" Should we pull a prank on the new girl? I have a great idea for the prank! "

Autumn face lit up with excitement.

You can kind of tell she's the trouble maker, that's why people like her.

After first period, Autumn and Grace meet up after 2nd period to get the paint out of the janitor's closet.

" Blue or Black paint Autumn? " She asked trying to figure out what she wants.

" Let's go with both! Mix them together, there's a paint brush right there. " She replied pointing her finger towards the shelf.

It took them about 20 minutes until they finally hooked up the prank. No body saw them because they're queens that pranks.

They head to the cafeteria , acting casual, until the bell goes off for lunch. Which is in about 10 minutes.

Christan would have to be one of the first students to enter the cafeteria, to meet the lunch ladies. The bucket of paint was hanging on the double doors going to the lunch room, being held onto by a rope which will tip over as someone opens the door.

LUNCH TIME *

All of the hungry students head to the cafeteria, in a crazy fashion. Autumn and Grace start looking around for Christan. She's at the front of the big crowd, Autumn and Grace start to laugh histerically. Until they hear a loud - AAAHH - going through the doors. They act suprised so that they don't get suspicious with it.

No body laughed except Christan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 will be out next Thursday. Thanks for reading!