Our Special Day

Christmas Eve has always been a special time for my husband and I. It marks the day we met and fell in love. That one cold, fateful, evening when I stumbled down the stairs to find the future love of my life trying to steal my Christmas tree, will always be a fond memory of mine.
   Slowly, I began to rise to consciousness, still barely clinging to the dream I was so loving. My eyes opened with confusion, but I soon settled into peacefulness. The dream I was having came back to me with sudden clarity, and I immediately popped a boner. It was some raunchy scene with Elvis Presley and a BDSM dungeon. I shook my head to clear the image and turned over on the bed to see my beautiful hairy, green, husband lying asleep next to me.
   He had sensed my attention and opened his stunningly green eyes, making immediate eye contact. A wicked grin spread across his wrinkly face and a sadistic gleam sparkled in his eyes.
"Good morning princess" he muttered. His voice sent a shiver down my spine. I let out a small whimper of need, shuffling the bedding around. It was our special day and I needed Mr. Grinch to fuck me senseless.
"Danny, you haven't even said a single word to me this morning and you're already whimpering for my cock! How pathetic..."
   The only thing I could manage was a small "please?" before he pushed himself over me and tore away the comforter. Despite the cold outside, it was pleasantly warm in our bedroom. Mr. Grinch's eyes raked my body appreciatively, noting that I had chose to sleep in my favorite red lacy lingerie. He slid a hairy thumb under the waistband, "these.." he breathed. He continued to play with my panties while I started sweating with desire. When his finger brushed against the tip of my swollen cock, my body jerked and I let out a small squeal. "Sensitive today aren't we?" Mr. Grinch crooned. "Y-yes sir" I replied. Slowly, so agonizingly slow, Mr. Grinch tugged off my lingerie, my cock popping excitedly out of the underwear.
   He wrapped one hand around my morning wood, and the other was roughly pushed against my face. His eyes darkened, then he said "You will make no noise. You will not cum until I say you can. Is that understood Danny?" Taken aback by the formal use of my name, all I could say was "yes Mr. Grinch.." He scoffed at me in disbelief and said threateningly "You will answer me with 'yes Daddy.' Am I clear sweetheart?" Trying to get a rise out of my husband, I gave him a mischievous smile and loudly moaned "YES DADDY GRINCH!" At my exclamation, Mr. Grinchs' massive horse cock sprung out in an astonishing erection. It looked sensitive and swollen to the point of bursting. I was tempted to touch him, but I knew I would be punished for that.
   Still holding my cock in one of his hands, Mr. Grinch grabbed his dick with his free hand and began rubbing our two sensitive reproductive organs together. He looked down at me and smiled sweetly. "You like that, yeah?" Trying not to moan or squeak, I responded with a quiet "yes daddy.." Nodding his head in approval of my obedience, he squeezed our cocks together and it took all of my energy to not scream with pleasure.
   It seemed like an eternity that I was being teased and edged by Mr. Grinch. His hands were like those of an angel. I could feel myself getting closer to climaxing; the pressure building up until my balls were in excruciating pain, yet Mr. Grinch forbade me to finish until he said so. He swirled one hairy finger around the head of my cock, and I couldn't take it anymore! "Please Daddy, let me cum! It hurts so bad!" I begged and pleaded with him, but he kept touching me in ways that made me love him even more.
   Finally, in one big stroke, he commanded me to finish.
"Cum for me babygirl" he said as he stroked my cock through the orgasm. My body jerked and I cried out as my sperm shot out and splattered all over Mr. Grinchs hairy green stomach. "That was amazing princess!" he exclaimed, out of breath. Mr. Grinch stared at me as I lie there on the bed trembling and trying to control my breathing. "Hey, take it slow honey. You did amazing" he said as he ran his fingers through my thinning hair. "I'm very proud of you Danny. I love you so so much and I couldn't have found a better person to spend the rest of my life with."
   I began to weep softly. Tears of love and admiration for my husband streaming down the sides of my face. "Oh Grinch, I love you so much as well. I'm very glad I didn't hit you over the head with my glass dildo a year ago." He chuckled at the compliment and caressed my face. A large smile spread across Mr. Grinchs face and he said to me "Speaking of that outrageous 13 inch glass dildo of yours, where is it? I have an idea."

♡ hey guys sorry it has taken me SO very long to come out with a sequel to Cock Out Christmas. Life happened and I had to step away for a while to take care of myself, but I'm back and ready to provide y'all with some more psychological torture. Hope u enjoyed the first part of the story. <3