MINI CONCERT

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH IS THAT A HICKEY?!?!!? "Hobi screamed jumping around excited!!!!

"What?!" You asked startled at the announcement. You hurriedly walked over to the mirror in the living room and checked your neck and sure enough there was a purplish-red circle there. It was not too big nor too small but it was visibly red. Your eyes widen and you swiftly turned around to face Jimin.

"When did you do it?" You asked perplexed as you don't remember letting him do it. 'The Ferris wheel' The light bulb went off in your head a moment before Jimin replied.

"At the Ferris wheel." He replied sheepishly but with a smirk on his face. 

"Yah what did I tell you about PDA, huh?!" Jin started to scold Jimin but he defended himself.

"In the Ferris wheel it was just me and her so, it wasn't technically PDA." Jimin retorted. The rest of the members couldn't hold their laugh at the excuse while Jin just fumed. But before Jin could continue his scolding you cut him off.

"So that's why people were looking at us weirdly. I thought it was because of Jimin." You said out loud.

"Oh my god what are people gonna say!?? "Jin was going all Asian mom mode.

"Forget it oppa it's fine. Don't lose your breath on the past that we can't change." You calmed him down with your words as you went to your room to change back to your comfy pajamas. After changing you came back to the living room and went straight to the kitchen to get yourself some water. When you came back to the living room you heard Kooks voice.

"Noona, you and hyung are trending on twitter!!!" He squealed like a love struck high school girl. You walked over to him and looked at the phone he was waving in the air. You took it out of his grip and looked at it.

"OMG they are so cute!!! I wanna go a boat with my love too!!! ❤️ #Y/Nmin" *attached picture of you and him on the swan boat.*

"Look at them sharing the candy!!! 😍😍 they are such a cute couple ISTG #Y/Nmin" *attached picture of you and him at the amusement park eating cotton candy*

"In my opinion he could have done so much better!🙄"

You read some of the tweets before giving back his phone. That's when Joon spoke up.

"What happened at the amusement park?" He asked in a firm voice. You looked at him a bit startled thinking how he knew but you were not much surprised since you were already trending. You took a deep breath so you can explain the situation.

"It was some saesangs. Don't worry we are fine. You don't have to cancel the concert. Some ARMYs helped us to get to the car safely and they are really looking forward to it." You explained as well as prevented the argument that was to follow.

"Wait, concert? WE have a concert and no one told me about it!?!?" Jimin asked looking around baffled.

"It was a deal made between us and ARMY , so you and her could have a peaceful date." Tae replied.

"And I wasn't inform because?" Jimin questioned raising an eyebrow and hands on his hip, his left foot sticking out and tapping on the floor.

"You ran out of the house with your girl before we could." Yoongi shot back with smug smirk on his face. That broke Jimin's composure and a shy sheepish smile spread on his face, along an apologetic look.

"Anyways let's all get some rest so you can prepare for tomorrow's concert. And don't worry about the venue I have had someone set up a small mobile stage in the park." You instructed as well as reassured them.