Take a Day off {Hank x Reader}

It was just another bloody day for Hank and y/n. They were killing agent after agent until there was no more in a single building.

The two stood there, looking down at the piled of bodies that lay on the floor below them.
Y/n looks up at Hank, seeing that he was yawning.
"There's another place that has these guys, so let's get going." Hank said, as y/n put their hand on his shoulder.

"Actually, lets not."

He looks back at them. "Y/n, come on, we gotta get go-"
"Hank, you need to take a small break."
He stood there in silence, until he started to laugh.

Y/n stood there, watching him laugh.
"A break?! Really?!" He continues to laugh, as if
Y/n was joking about him needing a break.
He then looked at them, and noticed the worry in their eyes.
"Oh, you're serious about it.."

They sighed, then spoke.
"Hank, for the past few months, all you've been doing is constantly going on killing sprees, and the more I look at you, the more exhausted and Tired you look." Y/n said, as worry filled their voice.
"You need to take a day or two off from going on killing sprees, and just relax."

It took him a moment to realize that y/n was right.
"I...I'm honestly fine y/n."
Y/n looks up at him.
"No-"

They gently take his hand, then lifts it up— his hand was shaking as they held it up.
"Your hands have been shaking more lately Hank! Can't you see that your body is basically telling you to take a break?"
Again, he stood there in silence as he knew that y/n was right yet again.

He then just gave in.
"You're right.. I do need a break."
Y/n gave him a soft smile.
"I'm glad you realized that. Now, let's go home so you can take your break.."

***

Y/n was sitting on the couch, watching t.v as they waited for Hank to get out of the shower.
They figured that Hank would probably want to play video games afterwards, so they turned on his (console name) and grabbed his favorite led light controller.

They log him into his game profile, so it was on his home screen, then put the controller down on the couch.
They thought snacks would be good for his gaming time, so they walked to the kitchen, and made some popcorn, while also grabbing some soda for the two of them.

They walked back to put the freshly made bowl of popcorn in the middle of the couch, and put the two sodas on the coffee table that sat in front of them.

They then sat on the couch, waiting for him again.
That was until the bathroom door opened, and out came the man himself. He had on a dark long sleeve shirt, and a pair of dark sweat pants. He had his goggles on, but not his mask.

He looked over to noticed what y/n had done for him. "Oh, well look at you." He walks over, smiling.
"You even have the game on.. Awe.." He looks at them, seeing them giving him a warm smile.

"I figured you would like it." Hank then picks up his controller, then sits beside of y/n.

He then played video games while talking to them, enjoying the small moment.

He eventually got bored, so he then looks over at them.
"Hey.." He grabbed their attention.
"I just wanna say thanks." He said.
"For what?" They ask.
"For caring enough to talk me into taking a break, even though I would've been just fine." He says, giving them a small smile.

"Well, of course, I care about you a lot." They say, as they scooted closer to him. He then pulled them towards him, and held them close.
"You're too sweet."