My brothers figured it out?

Vincenzo POV:
"Hey Aldo" I say " how did it go?" Said Aldo "it whent good I got her number" I say " but..." I say " but what" says Aldo "come on let's go I'll tell you in the car" is all I say before heading out to the car and waiting for Aldo to get in " so" says Aldo " so her last name is Russo I asked for her last name because she looked like I have seen her so many times turns out I killed her father and she doesn't know and when she finds out she will hate me for the rest of her life" I say " wow dude you really fucked up" Aldo says " man your the one that told me to go out there you dick head" I say and start the car and go to the house. When we get home I go straight to my office. I start on paper work when I'm almost done with half of the paper work I get a knock on the door. "What!" I boom "u-uh-um sir you have a ball tonight and your mother wanted me to tell you because she is to busy getting ready" said one of the maids "alright thank you Mary" I say "great looks like I have to go get ready" I mutter to myself while I go upstairs to take a shower. I get in the shower and the the water wash down my bodie and my bodie relaxes under the hot water I then put shampoo in and conditioner and washed my body I then wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom. I walk into my walk in closet and get my Calvin Klein boxers then my black suit. I go put some colon on and deodorant and my dress shoes and walk down the stairs and walk out of the car and calling my mom " hey mom I'm on my way to that ball right know" I say " alright honey well me and your father are on our way and we are arranging you to meet some lady's tonight" said my mom I grown "why do u do this every time" I say " because you need someone" my mom says " bye love you see you at the ball" I say while hanging up I haven't even got there yet and I'm already angry I don't need someone.
Sofia POV:
Right after that hot guy I mean Vincenzo goes back inside the gym while I just get up and leave. I'm on my way home when I get a call from my eldest brother Antonio " hey sis" says Antonio " what's up?" You say " we have to go to a ball tonight and you have to meet some guys sadly I didn't pick who they are mother did" said my brother "what ever I'll be home in a little" I say " love you" says Antonio " love you to" I say before I hang up. I don't get why my brother has to deliver all the news my mother has and what makes me even more mad is that she is trying to line up guys for me and I dont want any. You may be wondering why I don't want a man well I am to hot for any man and I'm alot to handle and I'm independent I don't need no man. And most people don't know this but I am scared of men because of what my step dad does to me. And speaking of my step dad I forgot to tell him. I was going out I'm going to get a beating. I press on the Gas. When I get home I try to be as quiet as I can. " What are you doing home so late you hoe" said my step dad " I was at the gym" I say very quietly he then yanked my hair and started to drag me to the kitchen oh no no no please not this tears threaten to go down your eye but you hold them in " please stop" you say taking a shaky breath " no you get what you deserve" said my step father he then grabbed a knife off the kitchen counter and stabed it through my leg and dragged it down my leg. That's gonna leave a scar. He finally stops right above my knee. "Get up you filthy hoe" said my step father I start to get up but fail he leaves me there and sooner or later my brothers will come down and they are gonna wonder what happend I try to get up agian but fail I just slump on the floor and stay there my eyes begin to get heavy. I can feel someone carrying me but I can't open my eyes. We have a big mansion so we have a hospital in it so I'm guessing the person carrying me wich I think are my brothers because my step dad just did this to me my mom can give two fucks about what happens to me. My brothers have caught me luke this a couple of times and took me to the hospital the first two to three times they stopped questioning it because I wouldn't wanna talk about it. They hate my step dad and they don't really like my mom she whent cold and distant when my father got murderd. My thoughts were interrupted by I think it was Dantes voice I herd I think he was the one carrying me.  " doctor help my sister know!!!" He boomed but not to loud "yes sir" said the doctor  I have been trying to stay awake but I just can't thats all I remember before the dark  consumed me.
                  Dantes POV:
I whent down to go get a snack when I found sofia lying on the floor this is the 10th time we have caught her like this but she won't explain to us what's happening and who's doing it " Antonio, Mateo, Carlo, Alessandro!!" I said loud but to Loud because usually she is still alittle awake at least so I didn't want to scare her " what's wrong!" Says Carlo and they all stop in there tracks when they see me with sofia in my arms with this big wound going from the top of her thigh to the top of her knee cap and blood was gushing every where I start to walk to the hospital in the east wing of the mansion and when we get there I put sofia down on a bed and yell " doctor help my sister know!!!" But  not to loud " yes sir" says the doctor he starts to hook machines up to her and they said they need to stich her leg up. I didn't listen to the rest of the stuff the doctor said because I was mad what keeps happening to sofia and then it hits me she is strong independent and one of the most feared people in Russia but then I relized when around our step dad for the first time she was like she usually is fearless independent and then a couple of months after he showed up sofia was all tensed around him he us the one that beats her and torches her, my twin sister. I think but I also think she is awsome in the mafia and very well trained she is a little better then me how could she let him do this I think and I feel tears coming because I couldn't save her or figure it out sooner then I hear Antonio's voice behind me and push the tears down. " hey... what's wrong" said Antonio " I think I know who is doing this to sofia" I say " John think about it she was all rude and her usual self when she first met him then a couple moths after she was all tenced" I say " be better not have touched her in ways I don't wanna say I am already furious of what he did to my little sister, wait but how could she let him touche her she is one of the best in the mafia she is even a little better then you" said Antonio " why thank you" I say then we were interrupted by Carlos " guys they put sofia in surgery because of how deep the cut is" Carlos says mad we then tell him what I said to Antonio then we told Matteo and Alessandro and by that we were all passed and ready to rip John's head off.
----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not posting but I am gonna try to keep up with posting thank you everyone so far for reading my book I'll try to up load a new chapter tonight