𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 : 𝕻𝖙 2 𝖔𝖋 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐

⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . 

ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟᴜʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ꜱᴇʟꜰɪꜱʜ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ

━━━

━━━━━━

"So Yeonjun" the women had stopped abruptly to look at the male making yeonjun also stop in his tracks. She continued what she was saying and just by her words Yeonjun felt himself mentally roll his eyes " Be a dear and find a pretty girl, and this family will be happy. Okay sweetie?" Ew. Yeonjun felt sick to the stomach at being called "sweetie" by this woman. And to think that she actually had the audacity to talk to him like she actually is a good person made Yeonjun laugh in his mind.

Just who did she think she was to be able to control his life. The privilege that every human being has the right to decide on. Their conversation lasted for over an hour as somehow the topic had shifted to be all about her and Yeonjun just wished she would shut up. But she never did.

But finally after a while of talking, one of their butlers that Yeonjun had trusted, had come up to them and saved him from getting his ears talked off by this lady as he forwarded a message to the women. She had been immediately needed in the throne room as a visitor had arrived and Yeonjun never wanted to thank the gods as much as he did right now.

" Your majesty, you are needed in the throne room to greet our guest who has arrived." He had said, sparing a glance towards Yeonjun as if to say " You are gonna pay me back later for saving your butt." And Yeonjun immediately mouthed a thank you towards him. So with a sigh from the ladies mouth she glared at the man and walked off to the throne room. Yeonjun felt himself relax after being tense for a whole hour and looked up at the man.

The man was his assigned butler, Mr. Kim or Namjoon as he called him. The two were quite close as he had been assigned to Yeonjun when Yeonjun was still a kid and Yeonjun trusted him with all his heart because of that. He was by far the only person other than Soobin that he actually cared about or otherwise trusted with his secret. He was known to get in trouble a lot because of Yeonjun sneaking out all the time but the man still cared about him even if he caused him trouble most of the time, well actually all the time. But you get my point.