Tied By Fate pt.2

Yo yo. Idek care at this point I've lost the plot guys so we're getting right into it cuz I don't give a fuck no👏more👏 it's been a mf 3 years since I wrote pt.1. Maaan I was a wittle baby 😚 ahaha anyways- pt.2~ ... bitches 😏

————
"Don't .. go.." Lucy said standing with her head looking to the floor trembling.
————

Lucy POV:
Venerable. I stood there- what was I hoping to achieve?

I felt his hand lift my chin, our eye meet as his lips touched mine.

So gentle and soft he broke the kiss for a moment then looks at me, wiping the tears from my eyes. Cupping my face, he pulls me in again however this time more passionately- what wasn't said in words was being said right now- his tongue overpowering my own as I fully surrendered to his embrace.

His head slowly leading his way to my neck, his warm wet tongue licking the water off my cold skin.
"Aahh~" a moan leaving my mouth into his ears. So warm and comforting his body, hands, fingers which gently caress me... I can feel my body getting hotter...

Natsu pov:
Fuck. I can't stop.. is this okay? She just almost got raped! Betrayed. But I want her. And to rid all the traces of him!
But that's not the important thing right now..

"Luce.. take off your clothes they're soaking wet you're gonna get sick."

Lucy POV:
He's right. I shouldn't feel this way.. but..
I obey, and slowly start pulling the dress down.
My breast almost in display, Natsu stops me holding my arm to a halt.
"I need to know if what's happening right now is what you want?" He said not breaking eye contact.
I smile and nod.

I continue trying to pull the dress down but his arm won't budge?
"..cuz once that dress is off.. I won't be able to hold myself back.."
my heart skipped a beat. I let go of the dress and instead grabbed ahold of his wrists- directing his hands to the top of my dress- replacing my job and entrusting it to him..

Understanding, he starts tugging on the fabric. Slowly. Making his way past my breasts, waist, hips, kneeling down as he drops it past my legs to the ground.
As he looks up, he stats tracing his hands up my body- from my legs, up to my hips and waist pulling me in and hugging me.

His lips once again find their way to my neck and shoulder.

Natsu POV:
I started making sweet patterns on her collarbone, watching the blood rush to the surface and turn purple within seconds.
I thirstily move on to her left shoulder marking her with my design listening to her soft whimpering. She's driving me crazy with her sweet voice..

Quickly I smashed our lips together creating a wet mess with our tongues- i can feel my boxers getting tighter and tighter..
On that note I lift her legs over my hips, making her yelp.
"N-Natsu *huff* what are yo-"
Carrying her to the bedroom eagerly, still kissing her soft lips. Placing her gently on the bed- she pulls away to catch her breath..

Lucy POV:
So intense.. I can't focus- I feel Natsu's mouth latch onto my nipple desperately
"A-ahh~" I gasp in ecstasy as if electricity was shot through me from Natsu's touch- I feel myself becoming wetter and wetter by the minute. I instinctively clench my thighs, hoping to conceal my urges.

He must've known because his hand started trailing my right leg to my thigh, slowly but forcefully ripping my legs from one another- placing his knee between my legs- his hand reaches down there and a moment of realisation struck me as his finger starts caressing my clit.

"Wa-wait! Natsu it's embarrassing..."

"Relax Luce... let me make u feel good for a sec"

He then made his way from the sides of my panties, circling my clit using his thumb, rubbing my entrance with the rest.
Until finally sticking his middle finger inside me causing me to jolt in surprise.

"Relax.."