5

Colton's POV:
I woke up tired from last night, I hopped into the shower feeling disgusted with myself. Why did I hack into her computer? I should undo my sins shouldn't I?

Thoughts filled my mind as the water touched my skin, I scrubbed the soap against my body, quickly rinsing off before getting ready for work.

Stepping out of the shower I wrapped the towel around my waist, opening my laptop, I decided to check on her. The screen was blank but I could hear noises, sounds like she's in the shower. Shrugging I close my laptop, time  to get ready for work.

As I tied my tie in the mirror, all I could think about was finally seeing her again tonight. Although, I couldn't see her face or get to know her personally, I felt close enough to her more than before I am her top customer.

Picking up my briefcase as I walked over to the front door. My shoes slapped against the concrete as I locked the door and headed to my car. I sighed as I placed my briefcase in the passengers seat, headed to the college I worked at as a professor. I wish I had something more to look forward to with this job of mines.

Cameron's POV:

I got out of the shower, drying off my skin as I moisturized quickly. Applying light make up for the day, I brushed my brunette hair from its tangles.

I packed my books and laptop for the college day. Today is a new semester, which means new teachers and new classes. Which also means I'll be done with this year of college soon! I can't wait for a break!

Getting into my car, I turned on the radio to listen to my favourite song. I loved music, it's always been a passion of mines.

I had about 10 mins more to go before I drove up into my college. The building stood stall in-front of me as I watched students pass by and shuffle their way into the building.

I quickly picked up my new schedule from the office, looking at my new classes for the day. I have Mr. Aaron first period for communications, I've never heard his name before maybe he's new?

As I entered his classroom, I tall man, greeted me. He was dressed very neatly and sharp, I must admit.