the discussion

Author's pov:
They heared some noise and was surprised to see that the girls were entering the room .They were happy and worried, They are happy because they can admire them, but they were worried because if they were caught what would happen ,that too before the girls it would be the great insult . While these thoughts were running into Thier mind, are girls entered and locked The room, it is a big room, it was a big part of the palace for the princess .So they were hiding behind a dinning table, as the girls were moving here and there the boys were afraid, that the girls would see them .After some time are girls settled on the sofa and started chatting , later the boys got quite , as they settled in one place. They were listening to the chit chat by the girls.
Prashit's pov:
We were very afraid that the girls will see us, later they settled in one place and started to chat, later a doubt arised in my mind that who have the feelings for whom. The boys only told that they have feelings for the girls. So..
Pi: dai aranjit, ithula yaroda Allu yaro
Ar: athuva Machan Antha red colour dress pota ponnu irukanga laa athu en Allu
Pi: para.. Machan Nala irukanga da  Antha ponnu .
Ar: thanks Machan ,apuram Antha blue colour dress ponnu, avanga vanthu namba sahit Allu
Pi : para, Macha super da Nala irukanga da
Sh:eppaiuma appudi than da Nama Allu 
Pi: hmm hmm ,nadathu nadathu
In: dai, Evana ne paratrathum athuku Avan pathil sollarathum ,eppa.... pothum da en Allu yaru theriuma Antha green colour dress potrukangala
Pi: Antha ponnum Nala amaithiya irukanga. super da ellarum Nala partner than choose panirukinga naan than pavoun yaruma illama iruken.
Ar: dai nadikatha da Antha princess aaaa unaku pidichiruku thana
Pi: appudilaan illaiye
Sh: dai .. .. ..
Pi : seri seri ama
Ar: apuram enna
Author's pov
As they were talking about the princess Ashwin blushed hardly and the boys were teasing him. And the girls were talking about various things and finally started .
Hr: hey ,pravila un dress alaga iruka .
Pa: ohh appudiye unnathu kudathan nala iruku
Pr: appo engal than laa
Hr : ellaroda thum Nala iruku, enga vanguninga
Pr&pa&sm : market laa ( as they said in chorus the princess felt something fishy )
Hr: ohh...eppo...
They all again : nethu ( she conformed that something is there )
Hr: pravila ,Enna nadanthuchu correct ahh sollu onnu vidama
Pa: Enna sollanum
Hr: aii , nadikathinga Di unga moonjiya pathala therila, Antha market laa atho oru vishyam irukunu.
As they were talking about market the boys becamed silent and listened for the feelings for them by the girls
Pr: athu vanthu small flash back
Hr: hmm start
She told everything and in ending pravila.
Pa: illa Di Antha paiyana patha Nala paiyan Mari irunthuchu athan ethum perchana venanu Sona...
She hardly tried to hide her blush but she failed the girls founded that she has some feelings for him ,as they were talking they heared a knocking sound . And the princess were surprised because she told everyone strictly that nobody should disturb them. As the knock was more the princess went and opened and surprised to see the person opposite .
Who it would be ..... 
Will the boys get caught ....
Let's wait and watch ...... 
Hi guys I hope u like this update and thanks for ur support ...🙏🙏🙏and any queries comment it ..