Episode 22: Friendship Time

Sugino yelled, "STOP!" to his best friend, who was ready to kill their ex-teacher.

 "Sugino?" Nagisa questioned.

The weather was cloudy and chilly. The wind tickled through the rustling leaves below the hotel.

Okuda caught up behind him. "I'm sorry, Nagisa! He escaped!" the worried purple-haired student exclaimed.

"What..?" Nagisa said, turning to Sugino.

"Escaped??" Koro-sensei questioned.

"Wha.. what.. how? I thought he was ill!" Kayano asked, confused.

"How could this have happened?" Karasuma asked.

"Well..."

A few minutes ago

"Drink this Nakamura, it could help." 

Okuda and Takebayashi were helping the ill students downstairs. They were worried about Nagisa and the others but were confident they could win. 

"Thank you, Okuda, you're a life saviour!" Rio exclaimed.

Okuda let out a kind smile.

She was going around, making sure each and every student was okay, until suddenly, Takebayashi ran up to her and shouted, "Okuda! Sugino.. he.. is gone! I don't know how. He's just.. not there!"

There was a slight silence in both of them. Okuda was in extreme shock and stood there, frozen.

"Gone??" Okuda exclaimed. 

They both ran to where Sugino was, and to their surprise, he was not there.

"What??" Okuda panicked. "What happened? Where is he? Is he okay?" 

"I think I saw him running to the entrance. I think he's going to sneak in!" Takebayashi said, anxious. 

"What do we do?"

"I'll take care of the rest. You go follow him."

"Um- okay. I guess." Okuda said, hesitantly. 

She was never this scared before in her entire life. She started running to the entrance, frightened, and prayed her friend will be okay.

She easily managed to sneak past the front guards thanks to Bitch-sensei, and went to the stairs, where the others passed through.

"Man, she's good at the piano," Okuda thought to herself.

Okuda was trying to rest until she spotted Sugino trying his best to climb the long stairs.

"Sugino!" Okuda shouted, trying to get the attention of the boy.

"Sugino, thank god you're alright. I was so worried."

Sugino turned back. "Okuda?" He said. "Why are you here? I thought you were supposed to be taking care of the others."

"I had to find you," Okuda explained. "Why are you trying to catch up to them?"

She could tell Sugino was in bad shape. He was tired and had a fever. How did he make it this far? Was he that desperate to get to the others?

"Why?" Sugino said. "It's a gut feeling."

"A gut feeling?"

"I can feel that my friends are in danger. I don't know how, but I have a feeling. And I'm sure that my gut isn't lying. I have to go up there and protect them."