10. forever

- Sunlight café ; December 9th 2021
This day was very important to both Junkyu and Haruto because it was their 3rd monthsary together, so the couple decided to have a little date in the café where their whole relationship started. The older orders their drinks in the counter, Junkyu gets himself iced coffee while Haruto ordered hot chocolate, only because he was quite the sweet tooth.

"I'm back! Just got our drinks, you're seriously so cute I mean how does someone looking like this, not drink coffee?" Junkyu chuckled while touching the boy's cheeks. Haruto scoffs at the tease and Junkyu just continues laughing at him as he took a sip of his cold coffee. These two were definitely not similar to each other, even their choice of drinks says a lot about that. But they did have one thing in common, which was their massive love for each other.

"So what should we do today?" the taller asked Junkyu while taking a bite of the cinammon bun he also ordered, everything he ate was sweet, sweet like the person seated in front of him right now.

"Well... there really isn't anything to do since it's cold outside but maybe we could check out the park?"

"It's cold but you want to stay outside huh? That's odd I thought that you hate the cold" he suspiciously asked, making Junkyu avoid Haruto's eyes meeting his own. The Korean boy wanted to go to the park despite the cold because the first snow was expected today, and he really wished that he could spend the first snowfall with the boy he loves so much.

"Alright alright hyung we can go to the park" Haruto said then the shorter hugs him in joy. His wish was finally gonna come true and he was extremely excited about it, Junkyu hopes that next year and the years to come, he'd always watch the first snow with Haruto right beside him.

"Junkyu, I almost forgot! I have to buy something right now so can you wait here? I'm sorry!" the tall boy suddenly said to his boyfriend who was feeling disappointed with the fact that Haruto was leaving him alone on their monthsary date. He nods and watches Haruto's figure get smaller and smaller from his sight, his eyes widened when he saw that the younger was talking to a pretty girl in the street. Jealousy was slowly consuming him as he watched Haruto converse with her for over a minute and even showing the girl his phone, which made the girl smile. Later on, they part ways and Junkyu sighs. Of course he could trust Haruto because the boy definitely belonged to him, but with all the people in the world who love him, does Junkyu belong to Haruto?

25 minutes later

"Junkyu-ya! Did you miss me?" Haruto said while approaching Junkyu who was looking at the window with a pout, pretending to not see his boyfriend walking towards him. He chuckles at how the shorter looked when he was sulking, it was really cute.

"Now what's wrong? What did I do to hurt my baby?" Haruto said in an adorable tone which he knew Junkyu couldn't just ignore. And just like magic, Junkyu's anger was gone and his pout instantly turned into a slight smile. The taller caressed the boy's hair, earning a slight whimper from Junkyu who was surprised.

"W-well... you were talking to- to that girl in the street and even showed your phone to her" Junkyu softly said which made Haruto laugh at him. "Why are you laughing at me? It's not my fault I'm defensive over my own boyfriend" Junkyu continued.

"Oh seriously hyung? I just asked her the directions to the shop where I could buy these!" he explained then showing the bracelets he bought for them. They were a pair of couple bracelets, each had the name of the two boys customized just for them and if you connected the bracelets together, they would form an infinity sign, to symbol that their love would last forever.