Sam's superpowers

In a small hospital in Miami Florida, a baby was being tugged out of his mother's stomach. His older brother, Alexander, was reading a superman comic. The baby's eyes dazzled at the sight of- "Heyyyyy... What ya gonna nam 'em? The doctor asked

"Samual comes to my liking." The mother replied.

"It sounds like a fat man's name. How about Alexander III?" The Father said.

"Samual sounds fine." The mother growled.

"Geez, OK."

A few years later, Sam was sitting on his bed staring at the cover of a comic book. It was titled: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. Sam Was dying to read it. He took a look around his superhero themed bedroom, then opened it.

"SAM! DAD WANTS YOU!" His brother yelled. He lept off of his bed and rushed down the stairs. "Now," His Dad said. " We know that Alexander is of for college, and we also know that your Mom is having a baby. SO GET YOUR TINY LITTLE BUTTS IN THE CAR SO YOU CAN SEE DAT BABY!"

"Geez la weez." Alex said.

"He he. He gets it from his father." Sam said.

Later in the hospital, Alex took one glance at the newborn baby Eien, And walked away. Sam hurried after. "What are you Doing?!" Sam said.

"Well, I'm late for my college orientation. So I'm Driving off to get MY car, and then hit the road officially. Forever. See ya!"

"How will we get back home if you steal the car?"

"That's Ellen's job. I bribed her into driving Dad's car back."

"But-but-but-"

"But nothing."

Later, Alex's seat was occupied by newborn baby Eien. Sam felt heartbroken by Alex's Harsh Good-by.

After graduating from Harvard, Sam decided to be able to give people super powers for real. So he got hired in a biology lab in Tallahassee, Florida.

One day, Sam was staring intently into a microscope at owl DNA. He was thinking if he could carefully take the DNA strip that held the owl's night vision, he could liquify it and it would work. He thought petrolion pressured water.

Five hours later...

"IT WORKED! IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED! CHARLIE! CHARROLITE! TAKE A LOOK! Who am I kidding, EIEN!"

"What?" Eien asked, confused.

"Yeah, what? Charles and Charlotte said together.

"It w-worked." Sam said quietly, after screaming so much.

"Cool. Now will you let me finish inventing my syrym of immortality?" Asked Eien.

"Ooooh. That sounds cool." Said Charlotte.

But before she could finish, Charlie ran out of the room.

The next day, Sam woke early to make new powers. He flicked the lights on, and his syrym of power was gone.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?" He screamed, now aware that his whole lab was destroyed.

And even worse, Acid was spilled only a few feet away from the entrance. He just noticed that his petroleum was leaking closer to his open flame.

Just to make a long story shorter, he ran.

He just made it out before... BOOM! The whole building exploded. He ran into the rubble to see if anything was ruined. He looked around for anything that was intact. And sure enough, Eiens lab was still standing. He spent the whole day making part of Eien's lab like home. When the time struck night, he realized that the power went out. He exited the lab when Charlie shoved him in, locked the door, and closed the curtains.

"Charlie! I can't see!" Said Sam.

"You don't need to see but I can!"

"What d'ya mean?"

"I STOLE THE SYRYM! Gosh, you haven't figured it out yet?"

"Wh-"

"Quiet! I have a bottle of Acid over you- hech cah eh eh eh heeeeelp"

"Are you talking English?"

Just then the boys in blue saw Sam's distress call. They drove over, arrested Charlie, and let Sam out.

"THANKS!" Sam called.

"No problem. And it's our job, not yours."

"Okay?"

A few days later, Sam was researching the owl's DNA to see what happened to its guts that made the poison. "Charley!" He called. "Can you pass the CO2 over?"

Now realizing that his partner was missing, he got up and walked across Eien's lab. Once he got a few feet away from the microscope, there was a small poof! The sprinklers turned on, then the smoke detectors satated blasting out FIRE FIRE FIRE. Now the siren turned on. Sam sighed. He turned around and deactivated the smoke detectors. Just then, he saw the jar that was holding the chemical mixture filled up with water. Then, there was a black and yellow substance that filled the jar.

He put it on the detecting machine and looked at the readings. They read: NIGHT VISION SYRYM. Sam was amazed. He actually did it! But now he had to test it. He grabbed his suitcase, hat, and syrym and walked out of what was left of the Teacher Image Center. He called out: "RIGHT HERE I HAVE A SYRYM THAT CAN GIVE YOU NIGHT VISION! 99% CHANCE YOU'LL GET NIGHT VISION! THE 1% CHANCE IS DEATH!" He regretted saying that last part.

He crossed his fingers to hope a daredevil would walk up.

Sure enough, someone walked up and said "Chance of death? Show me the way!"

Sam led him to the windowless room in his house. Then, he turned the lights off and shut the door. The daredevil asked "I can't see!"

"Yeah. I can't either!"

"When are you gonna let me jump off a cliff?"

"What?"

"You know, the daredevil task! One percent chance of death?"

"Oh. No. It's in this bottle."

"You put a cliff in a bottle? Cool!"

"NO!"

"Wattayah mean?"

"I mean that there is either a poison or a superpower in this bottle."

"Is the superpower a syrym of immortality?"

"No-"

"Cool!"

Sam sighed and gave the daredevil the bottle. The daredevil drank. "Are you Eien under disguise?" Sam said under his breath.

"I CAN SEE AGAIN!"

"Geez, okay. But to test, what am I doing?"

He started touching is shit in the chest.

"Poking your shirt, you weirdo." The daredevil said, and stormed out. Sam left the room too, and looked at the bottle. There was a bit left. So he ran into Eien's lab and copied it. Now all he had to do was find out how to make more superpowers.

27 years later, Sam was sitting at a desk in a room with boxes labeled: FRAGILE, DNA AMPLIFIER. He was giving out autographs. Then once everybody was in the room that got their autograph, Sam started flying around the room to impress the people in the room. He was a success!\

Sam had superpowers.