Episode 2

The One in the Water (The Famous One)

Here we have another eps of Nate looking for Yo-kai (Which I said before is a early Season one trait for some reason, like Season 2 Nate would never do this unless something happing with his friends or family.) To make a long story short this is just one joke of Whisper and Nate and Whisper never noticing Walkappa. Luckily this segment does not over stay it welcome and it nice and simple.

4/5

Why Did You Say That?

When Katie keep telling about Nate business in the bathroom, Nate discover it work of Tattletell. This is the first of many Katie is possessed by Yo-kai Plot I think YW! had many of them but we talk about those when we get to those. For the first time it work pretty well. This also first time Next Harmeowmy/NKB is brought up which does have some major events in the future. Nate also got Walkappa medal, Whisper did ask but we never got and explanation for it so I guess the writer forgot about it. So Tattletell use him but all Walkappa secrets are just fact and not satisfying. Tattletell forgive what she did and give Nate her medal. This is a nice and simple eps.

4/5

Katie's Secret (Fumi's Depression)

This is the most weird title that does not fit in the Japanese version cause she just sad over a grade. Nate decide to help by using Tattletell from the last segment. That it it could have been apart of the last segment and nothing would changed.

3/10

So this episode is a....

7/10

A good second episode

Join us next time were we get introduce to Not so Rare, Temporary Main Character, A Bully, and the Temporary Main Character again.