005

What does drug dealer (big q) think of you? (zodiac preference).
-
Capricorn: You already know he's been planning to ask you out, but he doesn't know how to say it without making it awkward.

Taurus: Y'all talk way too much. You're practically the same person at this point.

Virgo: The Tommy to his Tubbo.

Leo: Sometimes he wants to slap you across the face, other times he wants to cradle you like a baby and tell you how much he loves you.

Pisces: Lets phrase it this way. You're surely an eye-opener for him when it comes to that goddamn smile.

Gemini: ...who?

Scorpio: "They're hot, but not enough to top Capricorn. All jokes aside, they're pretty poggers."

Cancer: He thinks your a diddly dumb ding fling and he wants to chuck you off one of Tommy's 'intimidating towers'.

Saggitarius: He used to despise you with a burning passion but now you guys are cool.

Libra: You're his platonic child, he will protect you at all costs.

Aquarius: Stop leaving him on read 😡

Aries: He forced you to learn Spanish so you could make fun of his friends with him and Schlatt on stream, and nobody else would know what you're saying. Like Alex would be wheezing, and Dream would be on the other side of the map like "😀 w h a t 😀"