11 years old...

Hey! I'm chevaiah people pronounce my name so wrong like very but hey it's completely fine I guess it's just hard to pronounce it I mean I would to my names not as common as others, But enough of that let's just get started like I said my names chevaiah, people pronounce my name wrong but that's fine, i

was born in Halifax nova scotia where then when I was about 1 or 2 I moved to Calgary with my parents, in a small apartment well it was more like a big one it kinda looked like a penthouse that's all I remember you would think I would remember more that was only 10 or 9 years ago actually I don't expect anything more from me, anyways I was in LOVE with Doc McStuffins my room was purple, my bed, carpet, tiny child doc mcstuffins table Ect there just to much let's just say I loved it, I always would watch it every single day it was like I was on cloud 9 as I was watching I loved it, and also my cousins would come over and my dad would make these yummy smores and his famous pancakes my cousins would come around every single day, well when they don't have work or school, but other than that they were there every day.

when i was around 4 i moved back to halifax and went to a preschool in north preston everything was fun i made plenty of friends,and of course i was still obsessed with doc mc stuffins but all of that changed when i was 5,i went to school in lake echo and lost all of my friends in that school even my bestfriend but lucky for me she lived right next to my grandmother on my dads side so we weren't that far apart,in my new school i made a bunch of new friends and spent most of my time talking to them and i still stayed in touch with my best friend i had fun but that was until i was in grade 2 we kinda fell apart and i never had the courage to confront her and talk to her ever since then it's just been really tough and everytime i think of this i cry and maybe if i did stuff a little differently i mean i don't live right by her and i have school it's not like i visit my nannies every single day but i do think in entirely my fault for all the times i did go to my nannies and not say anything to her not even go over there to say hi i just couldn't do it and instead i just ignored her i guess every time i waved she would wave back and i also would say hi and she wouldn't say it back she would just wave i guess i didn't think i should say it again and just waved to this day i am now 11 it's been years since i talked to her and i think i'm going to do it next time but covid so i don't know,i would love to catch her up with everything that's been going on such as I will be in a tv show hm what else gosh a lot of stuff and can't wait to ask her what happened in the last few years.

This is a great way to get all of my feelings out one day which is the day I'm writing, I just decided I'm gonna write a tiny book/story of my life for reasons I guess I just woke up one day and said" I'm GONNA WRITE A TINY BOOK" Crazy right lol anyways right now I'm in the as they say" Emotional" age of my life apparently.