beginning of artemis

The girl's screams haunted the hydra soldiers. Every night the doctors would experiment on the child. Some of them felt guilty since she was only fourteen when they started their torture on her.

One night, two of the older soldiers heard noises and loud thuds coming from the lab. They were quickly met by the now eighteen year old girl with blood staining her clothes and a cold murderous glare on her face. The two soldiers stood there frozen and terrified.

"You all will die," the girl said, her voice demonic.

Other soldiers appeared from the hallway and started to shoot at her. She raised her arm and flicked her wrist. A green vine launched from the stone floor and impaled every soldier except one.

The last soldier looked at his dead comrades then looked back at the girl.

"You will tell the rest of hydra i am coming to destroy every last one of them," she said, gently touching his face.

The soldier ran as fast as he could out of the building. The girl looked at the bodies once she snapped out of her magic trance and started to sob.

"I'm a monster," she cried out and fell to her knees.

Vines started to sprout everywhere and parts of the building began to crumble. Leaves grew on the walls surrounding the girl in a cocoon and she puts herself in a deep sleep.

(plz bare with me, it will get better. sorry its short)