Chapter 1

Arne and I have always known each other for many years. I've actually developed a crush on him in high school. I mean look at him he's so pretty. Sometimes I wonder why I rejected him.

I always figured that we would be together right now but no we aren't. He has found someone else. It's like he moved on from me. I mean I don't blame him. I never really gave him attention at school. But I gave him all the attention when we weren't around others.

I wouldn't say I was embarrassed to be seen around him. It's just when I would talk to him around other people he would make me nervous.

But lucky Debbie. He had to choose Debbie fucking Glatzel. She is pretty and all but I was really jealous when they got together. I've known Debbie since we were baby's. But like my therapist said.
"It was you're lost Y/n you rejected him" Those words make my blood boil.

My parents are really good friends with The Glatzel's. Their basically family. I still remember when David was possessed and shit. I still find it funny that someone put a curse on them. I mean I myself would probably do that but at the same time no.

The Glatzel's have been trying to invite me to dinner but I don't wanna go in their house. I have to admit, that house kinda scared me now. I've been making excuses and saying I have a lot of work to do which they believe since I'm a hard work lady.

I actually heard a rumor that Debbie is losing interest in Arne. This actually might be my chance that I could get with him. But Arne scares me now. He's been acting strange. Every since what happened to David I haven't really talked to Arne since that day. My mother has seemed to notice.

I've told her it's work and that I'm stressed, but no he scares me and so does The Glatzel family. Debbie and David have been trying to talk to me but I've been ignoring them. I would say it's being rude but no it's not. They scared me to the point I had to go to therapy. I mean I love them with all my heart but still.

A/N: it's really short but it will get longer as soon as I publish the other chapters.