twenty-eight >>> saved

"Thank you," I hear Alicia's voice as my eyes flutter open

"Thank you," I hear Alicia's voice as my eyes flutter open. I don't move, I just open my eyes seeing the boy before that said he was going to help us standing there looking at us. His eyes flicked to mine but he said nothing looking back to Alicia.

"So you know the plan?" He asks and I feel Alicia move a bit, my head still laying on her lap. "Alright. Catch her up, we'll probably be in, in the next 15-20 minutes." No more words are spoken as I watch the boy turn on his heals and head for the exit. Once he's gone I begin moving like I've just woken up, but what I don't expect is it to hurt so damn much when I do move.

"Hey," Alicia's voice whisper as I try to sit up. A groan escapes my lips feeling the girl help me sit up and help me lean against the wall. My eyes close in the process and don't reopen till I feel hands on my cheeks. From there my eyes slowly open to be met with Alicia's eyes, inches away from mine. Her eyes flick back and forth between my own with a small smile inching to her lips.

"You okay?" I ask her, not sure why I'm asking but I just wanted to make sure. Alicia nods her head up and down as her thumbs move back and forth on my cheeks.

"I'm pretty sure I should be asking you that," Alicia responds and I shrug, nodding my head slowly. "Those two boys have a plan."

"Oh? What's the plan?"

"Apparently them along with your uncle is going to be coming in here. When that happens you can't talk to him-"

"Cant talk? If he makes a remark-"

"Y/N please, this is our only chance," Alicia cuts me off after I had cut her off. I close my eyes a moment then reopen my eyes and nod my head. "Good. I'm going to make him attempt to hurt me-"

"Wow. Wait a minute. Alicia no," I say, picking up my hands and placing them on Alicia's hands realizing that neither of our hands are handcuffed anymore.

"Please. Trust me. If you don't trust me this isn't going to work."

"I trust you but if this backfires-"

"It won't," Alicia cuts me off shaking her head from side to side. "When he tries to hurt me, I'm going to fight back and if that doesn't work the two boys are going to attack. Then ones going to come and help you up and walk. Then the four of us are out."

I remain quiet, looking back and forth between the girl's eyes. This plan didn't seem very well thought out honestly. I mean attacking Lewis and getting him down is good and all, but he won't stay down for long. He'll come back. He'll find us again.

"You're thinking. What's on your mind?" Alicia asks, her hands squeezing mine. I blink a couple times shaking my head from side to side. "It's not nothing. Tell me."

"I just don't want to see you hurt Alicia. I'm not sure about this plan..." I bite my lip, looking at her eyes. Her lips separate but before she can speak the door bursts open causing the girl to jump and stand. I look past her and see Lewis walking in with the two boys.