Chapter 4

Harry p.o.v

How did hell am i going to tell my best friend im leaving in 4 days for the xfactor.I know she will kill me for not telling her soon .I bet she told you guys that 2 years ago i had a massive crush on her but i know i couldnt date her.She is my bestfriend and its so frustrating because i still love her and i thought Candice would take away the feeling that were growing but it didnt.

Oh well *sigh* where goes nothing.Knocked,knocked,knocked on the door but no answer.Where is she?as i was about to knock again a strange man suddenly open the door.He smiled flat  and opened the door aliitle more so i could go in.Who is he?

"Har-harry this is my dad"Ari said stutterinng.She looked sad and needed a hug and to her luck hazzabear was here.As i walked over to the living room sofa a hand suddenly pulled me back."What do you think you are doing" the strange man asked me a bit angry.What his problem.Asshole.Wait my bff needs me.I hurridly pulled away not answering and walked over to Ari.As i hugged her i notice that i had butterflies in my stomach and i liked it.I suddenly pulled away taking the weird feeling away.

"Why are you crying love"I asked comfronting my bff."He's my problem"She said pointing at her dad.

"Why?"

"He just decides to come back into my life 12 years later and execpts me to just forgive him"

"i understand but he's your dad"

"was my dad untill he cheated on my mom"she said quickly running into her room uptairs.I just watched and thought did wasn't time to tell her.She's not in a good mood right now.Maybe i would tell her tomorrow when she probably is calmer and less hurt. 

I watched as her "DAD" left slaming the door hard.I sighed getting up myself and walk into Ari's room ready to comfort  her. i saw Ariana siting in the corner of her room crying.I walked and just hugged her trying to ignore the wierd butterflies in my stomach.

God tomorrow better be better than today.