Aftercare ;)

Donald: 

I feel like after you two had.... ya know.... he would be really good at aftercare. He would first, check if you were okay (Let's be honest, we all know it would be big) then, if you were, he would hug you. He would lay and cuddle with you for a minute to calm down. Then, he would get up and run a warm shower real quick for you two. He would probably carry you just because that's how he is. Then he would give you one of his shirts to wear for the night. Then he would cuddle you and as you were falling asleep, he would say "You are so beautiful" or  "damn you look hot." Or, he might say "Round two?" if you were down. But, you would fall asleep next to him. He would be warm next to you which would make you feel safe. 

Jesse:

He would be really good at it too. He would also ask if you were okay. Then, once he knew you were okay, he would cuddle up next to you. He would most likely talk to you until you fell asleep. But, you would probably have your leg tangled up with his and you would be tucked against his chest. He would be running his hand up and down your back, calming you down until you fell asleep. 

The next morning he would probably either let you take a bath, or he would let you take a shower. He would probably be really cuddly after and want to cuddle with you all day and be with you.