FlashBack

~Quick note read the Description for a clear Update - Author~

5 years Earlier

"Today is the day I been waiting for"! I Said.

"Yeah yeah, now go and dress up it's almost time". My friend said.

After some minutes

Friend: Man are you gonna come or what?

One sec, I'm coming, I said while coming out from the Dressing room!

Friend: "Jaw dropped" Omg you look really Beautiful. She hugged me so tightly that I couldn't breathe.

"Yah yah let go of me" I can't breathe

"Yah yah let go of me" I can't breathe. She let go of me while laughing. It's time, We have to go. I nodded and went to the hall.

It's my wedding day, Even though I'm still young and a mafia, He still agreed which I really appreciate. My parents died when I was just a child. So my friend and I are going the aisle. I was really nervous that could anyone could notice.

She let go of my hand as soon as he hold my hands

She let go of my hand as soon as he hold my hands. The priest started the Wedding

Priest: Let us all start the Wedding "There were lot of Guards, Many mafias and my friends.

Priest: Please repeat after me. I, ____, take you, ____, to be my lawfully wedded (husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. The priest will then say aloud "You have declared your consent before the Church.

As we repeated and exchanged rings we smiled at each other, This was our dream and it happened very soon as we not expected.

"BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG"