Donald Clarke:Say please {smut}

Summary: Trinity makes Donald say please
Name: Trinity Carder-son
Warnings: Rough sex, Daddy Kink, Hair Pulling, Spanking, And Begging.
A/n: if you don't like this kind of stuff then don't read it and fuck the order

~3rd pov~
Donald sat on his bed drawing what he saw, and what he saw was a naked Trinity next to him they just had sex and it was Donald first time. Donald felt himself get hard again so he put his book down along with his pencil and spooned trinity and started grinding on her. Donald groans at the pleasure he is giving himself by grinding on his girlfriend "fucking hell baby" Donald groaned and went faster then he moaned "I bet your so tight" Donald moaned, Trinity started to wake up when Donald was close "babe?" Trinity said and Donald stopped "y-yes" Donald stuttered from pleasure and trinity turned to face him "you ok?" Trinity asked teasingly,Donald growled and pinned her to the bed and kissed her neck and trinity moaned "d-Donald stop" trinity moaned and Donald started to rub her shoulders to relax her so it wouldn't feel forced to her "wait" trinity stopped Donald and he looked at her with lust eyes "yes" and then trinity started grinding on Donald and he moaned loudly "baby I need you" Donald begged.

"Say please" trinity said, Donald looked at trinity so lustrous it made her scared "what" Donald said "I-I said say please" trinity said and Donald chuckles and grabbed her neck "you do realize I can just hold you by your neck and fuck you senseless right?" Donald said while holding her by the neck, Trinity gulped knowing he was right Donald had so much experience for a person that just had his virginity taken away "so I'm giving you one more fucking chance!" Donald said madly "let me fuck you or get punished" Donald said trinity nodded no and Donald instantly slammed into her so hard that she thought her pussy was broken "DONALD" trinity screamed and Donald just groaned and went faster and harder after every 5 thrust "I'm gonna cum" trinity moaned and finished Donald finished with her.

Donald turned trinity around and thrusted into her so hard that she thought a cow was fucking her "FUCK DONALD" trinity screamed and then she felt a stinging sensation in her left ass cheek "not my name" Donald said trinity knew what he wanted her to say "DADDY FUCK" trinity moaned "who's your daddy" Donald slapped her ass "y-you are" trinity whispered "LOUDER" Donald slapped her ass harder "YOU ARE FUCK DADDY" trinity screamed out "that's right and who's making you feel this way" Donald slapped her right ass cheek "YOU DADDY" trinity screamed and Donald pulled her hair and went faster and harder that trinity she wasn't going to feel anything for at least a week or so and for that week she is going to feel that same pleasure she is feeling right now "who can make you feel like this" Donald asked pulling her hair and slapping her ass thrusting harder and roughly "you do daddy!" Trinity moaned and they both finished and fell asleep.