pre-game

As you and kageyama layed in his bed together, him cuddling you thought about how good you had it. Although you haven't had a perfect life there wasn't much that had ever gone wrong. "Kags have you ever thought about how life is so horrid for some people but a walk in the park with a few bumps for others? For instance, no one has an absolute perfect life that is all sunshine and rainbows and is a complete dystopia. But some people rarely have any large issues and when they do they always seem to find a way to turn it into a better situation. But then others have a lot of struggles sometimes that aren't even personal but still affect them. What makes everyone's life so different?" Kags looked at you for a brief moment. "I don't know Y/N maybe it has something to do with the family that they are born into, perhaps the background that the family has, or maybe the weath, or maybe simply it is all a coincidence. What do you think?" You contemplated for a moment. "I think that it has something to do with that but I truly don't know." Kageyama pondering "What made you think of that Y/N?" Still questioning you said, "I don't know cuddling thoughts i guess." Kageyama's phone buzzed. "Bloody hell, I forgot I had a practice game. I'm running a little late. Can you come with me to the game please?" Kageyama got up quickly to get ready. You got up at looked at your attire. "Only if I can borrow a pair of sweats and a hoodie." Kags stopped for a moment looking at me with a pinch of aggregetion because he knew that he wouldn't be receiving his clothes back anytime soon. "Fine just don't take my favorite one please." You looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "But babe you know how much I love that hoodie. Plus I'll take good care of it and if I don't ill buy you a new one, promise. Please Tobio, I will treat it like my child and ill give it back to you when you need it and if you end up wanting it back that bad ill trade it out for another one. Pleaseeeeee tobio." Kageyama looked at you. "Ugh fine. Why do you even like that hoodie so much Y/N?" You looked at him. "Because you wear it the most so it smells like you more than the others and you were wearing it before you put on your uniform so it still is going to be warm like you and feel like you. I like that feeling when I can't be by you all the time. The feeling of not being with you but still somehow being consumed by you. Its quite reassuring. It makes me feel safe when I don't have you around to guard me." Kageyama got flustered. "Really? Are you just saying that so that I will let you keep it?" I thought. "No, keeping it defeats the purpose. over time it losses its scent and warmth and plus if you gave it to me it would be mine. therefore, I would be being consumed by the essence of something that was yours and is now mine. See the difference?" Kageyama looked puzzled. "No, no I truly don't I think you stayed up a little to late last night." You slowly got up to get ready. "Did not, I went to bed at 1 thats early. I have a question." Kageyama looked concerned for your well being do to your sleep schedule. "What is it? Also you need to go to bed at 10 from now on." You looked at him as if you were about to argue but then saw his facial expression and gave in. "Fineeeeeee. Have you ever wondered why people refer to sweat pants as a pair even though its only one article of clothing? or with any pants and or shorts for that matter. Yet they don't refer to a shirt as a pair of shirt." Kageyama looked at you. "What the hell Y/N... why... I- uh- why." "I was just wondering." He looked confused and concerned. "I love you dumbass." Kageyama walked over to you and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too dumberass."