during game

As you and kageyama walk into the gymnasium you see a little redheaded spark of joy run towards you. "Y/NNNNNN!!!!" "hinataaaaaaaaa!!!!" As he runs quickly towards you he jumps into your arms and starts hugging you. You lift him off of the ground. "How's my little redhead doing today?" You slowly let hinata down. "Good, how about you?" You slowly let each other go but continue to walk into the gymnasium holding hands with him. "Better now that I have seen you. Although, you did say that you needed to talk to me in person a few days ago, When and were do you want to do that?" Hinata looked confused for a moment but then jumped up. "Oh right.... umm... I kind of forgot what I needed to talk to you about" Hinata said whilst rubbing his neck with his free hand, "maybe ill find out during the game. We're playing against Fukurodani!" You punched kageyama in what ment to be a playful way but made him yelp a little. "Babe why didn't you tell me?" Kageyama looked over. "Oh so you're done giving Hinata all of your attention." "No need to be jealous babe." Kageyama looked at you offended at the thought. "Yeah kageyama, no need to get jealous, hey Y/N, hey shorty!" You turned around eagerly. "BOKUTO!!!!" You Hinata yelled in unicin. You ran over to him and jumped into his arms bridal style giving him enough time to catch you. Kageyama walked over to us annoyed. "Great another person who gets more of Y/N's attention than I do.. thats wonderful." Bokuto let you down realizing Kageyama looked annoyed. "Come on babe. You know that I love you too. I just haven't seen them in a while. What can I do to make you not so annoyed?" Kageyama thought for a moment. "Hmmmmm..... can you buy me and some of the boys ice cream after the game and when we get home can we cuddle and watch a movie, pwease." Kags gave you puppy dog eyes. "Damn Kageyama who knew you were such a simp." Hinata said looking Kageyama up and down. "Shut up short ass. I only simp for Y/N and you know that for a fact. And plus you and her have been friends for a while." Hinata looked confused. "Yea so?" Kageyama smirked. "So you know her you know how good of a person she is. You know exactly why anyone would simp for her." Bokuto started laughing. "Kageyama your really not helping your case here." Kageyama punched him hard. "Ow, was that really necessary?" Kageyama sarcastically pondered. "No, not really, just felt like it." As you walked into the gymnasium you saw both teams practicing. "Hey Y/N!" Some of the boys said. "Hi everyone, if you all want to me kags, shorty, and Bokuto are going to get ice cream after the game if you all want to come." As the boys were responded you quickly realized that yams wasn't warming up. You walked over to tsuki quietly. "Where's yams?" Tsuki shrugged. "I don't know, hallway? Outside? Bathroom? I don't know i think he was crying or something but I didn't feel like helping him so..." you scolded tsuki. "TSUKI. You are supposed to help him. He is your friend." Tsuki went back to warming up. "Oh... my bad?" When you left to find yams the game was just barely starting. As you wandered around the familiar campus you finally found yams in the storage closet crying on the floor in a corner. "Yams... whats wrong?" Yams looked up. "Hey Y/N nothing its just I can't do my serve. I can't do anything. I can't do anything right. I should just quit now. I'm worthless to the team." You picked yams up from the ground. "Yams that is not true and you know it . Do you realize how many games you have saved? You are amazing. Stop doubting yourself bebs." Yams took your hands and you helped him up. You gave him a hug, as he wept into your shoulder you held him tightly. You both sat with each other for a while until Kageyama came to find you. As you heard him calling out your name you and yams walked out together arms linked. "Yams do you want to go with us to get ice cream?" Yams still wiping off his tears said "yea okay that doesn't sound too bad." You ran up to Kageyama giving him a little kiss.