Yamaguchi and Hinata

Hi guys! Im so sorry for not updating for many months. I just had a difficult time continuing my books and I couldnt find the motivation to do so... Ill be updating again soon after this! :)) Also my writing style has changed and ill be writing normally now for easier updates.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
No one's POV:

Yachi walked out of the classroom leaving the three idiot dumbfounded. Tsukishima and Lev followed behind her with the look of confusion written on their faces.

"Yacchan what was that about? What did u-" Lev was stopped by the girls hand on his face. "Let's talk about it later... ne Lev?" Lev only nodded while Tsukishima agreed with the two.

The three walked to the cafeteria to meet the other former Nekoma members, Kiyoko and the Forgotten Trio. As they entered they heard a voice call out to them, "OII MINNA!" Kuroo shouted and waved his hand for them to notice.

"Kuroo-senpai! Guys!" Yachi waved back and they headed to the table. "Wheres Kiyoko-san?" Tsukishima asked.

"She and Ennoshita went to buy our lunch" Narita answered while leaning on the table.

They all nodded and started chatting while waiting for the other two.

Kenma was still playing his game while Tsukishima stared at him. "Stop Staring Tsukishima" Kenma looked at him. "So what Lev said was true huh... He's back?" The beanpole asked.

Kenma only nodded in response. Yachi didnt notice their conversation as she was busy stopping Yaku and Kuroo's bickering.

on a table not too far away sat a couple of fallen crows. They stared at their former members and their former rivals chattering away. They stopped staring as they heard a loud greeting, "Hi Guys!" Aiko/ 'their sunshine' greeted them.

Yamaguchi stood behind him along with Kageyama who then sat beside Sugawara. Yamaguchi also sat down and stared at his senpais(Mainly Nishinoya and Tanaka) who were shouting,

"OUR PRECIOUS KOHAI!" while hugging Aiko.

He sighed at the loudmouths and stared at the table not too far away from them. He stared at his ex-bestfriend chattering happily with his new friends.

It made him mad.

'Why wont Tsukki look at me..?!'

What he didnt notice was that a certain beanpole noticed his staring and decided to have a little fun.

Tsukishima grabbed Yachi and Kissed her. Yachi didnt think of it as anything weird(they are dating of course).

Yamaguchi gritted his teeth in anger. 'That bitch!-' He stood up and started walking away.

He was stopped in his tracks cause of Aiko, "Yama where are u going?", He sighed and looked at him. "I just need fresh air dont worry ill be back"

The crows just nodded and let him go.

On the other hand a certain beanpole smirked triumphantly at his actions. "Kei is their something wrong?" Yachi asked. Tsukishima just shook his head and smiled. They both returned to their friends and ate their lunch.

••••••••

Yamaguchi sat on a bench near the front gates and sighed deeply. He leaned his head back and stared at the sky, He closed his eyes only to be met by a loud roar. 'Wtf?' He thought.

He opened his eyes and was met by an expensive ass car parked right in front of him. 'Holy shit? Is that a celebrity?' The greenette's eyes was wide just like everyone around him.

He kept staring and soon a tall built man stepped out. Yamaguchi almost drooled at the sight but he gladly kept his composure unlike the others...

What caught his eyes was the bright orange hair that reminded him of.... HINATA SHOYOU....

'No that cant be the shrimp. Im imagining things...' He pushed away those thought while shaking his head.

As he was doing that, he didnt notice the man walking up to him. He was only shocked when someone said, "Its been a while Yamaguchi"

He looked up and was met by the tall stranger. Yamaguchi was tall but this guy passed him by a few inches...

"Do I know you?.." He nervously asked

The guy chuckled lighlty and took off his sunglasses. Yamaguchi felt like time was slowing down as the man reach his hand out

"Names Hinata Shoyou.
Nice to Finally meet you... AGAIN"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This marks the end for todays chapter! Thank you all for the support you all have given me and I apologize once again for not updating for a long while.

Ill be updating my other books soon!
Ciao!