My love notes

moving to California, was the worst mistake ever,but I've got my big sister to blame ,which is my guardian. Cause my parents die in an plain crash a year ago,she said it would be a fresh start for me and my little brother,Alex.

By the way my names, Alice Grey but short for Ali.

Another, day at my new high school and I think I could actually feel like killing myself.So farewell prep school is for snobby rich kids whom don't give carp who are they will still give you there filthy glares,I'm only rich because my parents had a company called Victoria's secret, a lingerie store which is worldwide right now.Oh yeah it's soo hot in California.

Today,I woke tried and took a super quick shower and went into my walk in closet.I decided to were some blue shorts,a tank top and a red checkered shirt from Macy's,I plopped some natural looking makeup.I went down the stairs and into the kitchen,said "hi",in a very low voice to my siblings and I took an Apple and ate it on the way to my motorbike I didn't whether to take my car or my bike.

I got to school 5minutes later and it was packed.People were giving me glares for what oh yeah I punched Jennifer Walter, the head cheerleader for pissing me of snobby bitch.

****

Good wasn't it don't forget to vote or comment thanks and I'll do the next part.