Authors Brief Note (Fnaf 3)

OMG ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!!? FNAF 3 IS FINALLY HERE!!! Ok, I have been looking at videos from Markiplier to Ksic and OMG it is incredible! Scary, terrifying, and might give me scars and nightmares, but incredibly fun! This next sentence WILL be a spoiler so if you don't want to read the rest, fine. Everyone else, brace yourselves!!!! Ok, in the last mini game you play in fnaf 3, you play the dead boy of the marionette and you go to this room where, when played as animatronics, we can't go. But as the child, you can. You walk into the room and see the other spirits of the other five dead children. The purple man is in there, but he can't escape his fear of these children that are the victims he murdered. You try to go near him, but he quickly runs away from you. Then, eventually, he goes into a strange, yellow, bunny like suit and tries to hide, but he dies from not being able to move away and bleeds to death. So now, he is the animatronic, Spring Trap!
CRAZY RITE?!?!? I know its a lot to take in, but you have to admit, IT'S FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Because of the third game, this means more theories and conspiracies to come to this book! Thank you guys for looking at this book, never thought 200+ people would look at this. Thx so much and don't worry, this book wont end quite yet!!:)