Prologue

Picture on the right is of Uchiha Sasuke and his wife Sakura! (≧∇≦)/

All characters belong to Kishimoto, except a few I will be adding later one. The plot though is mine.

Sasuke's POV

I never thought I could ever feel at peace or at ease for a better use of a term.

After everything that has happened? After all the things I've done? Surely someone like me doesn't deserve happiness, but here I am watching my daughter, Uchiha Sarada, on the opening ceremony for her first day of the academy.

Memories of when I went to the academy surfaced, but I hastily pushed it to the back of mind not wanting to remember.

"Oh my! Did you see him? Isn't he a good catch?" I hear someone say. I tune them out not wanting to hear them. You would think that because I'm married and have a kid, women would finally leave me alone. "Shh...he's an Uchiha. Remember he's the damn traitor. I have no idea why the hokage pardon him." I hear the women's friend say with disgust.

I smirk knowing fully why I was forgiven. It was all thanks to that dobe , Naruto. Also, Sakura was the disciple of Tsunada which she's known for being one of the great Sannin. Let's not forget that Kakashi, my ex-sensei, was the hokage at the time. Well, I was under careful watch 24/7 for a full year under the Anbu though. God, were they irritating.

"Is that the traitor's daughter with the glasses, smiling at him?" I'm brought back from my thoughts after hearing them mentioning Sarada. "What?! I don't want my son going to the same school with that thing," she spits out, with utter disgust.

I clench my hands into fist and glance to my right to glare at them, making them fully aware that I heard them. Fear crosses their eyes once they seem to notice my chakra. People back away from me noticing how dark my chakra is. Guess some things never change.

"Otou-chan!"

Like a ballon, I deflate and my anger dissipates. I glance at Sarada waving at me with the exact smile her mother, Sakura, gives me every time I return from missions. I nod at her indicating that she's dismissed and should head to her class where her sensei, Aburame Shino awaits.

"See you later, Otou-chan!" She yells before heading inside. I smile looking at her retreating figure.

"Never would have thought to see you smile, Sasuke."

I glance over my shoulder to look at Kakashi with an impassive face, indicating that I have no idea what he's talking about.

He stares at me for a few seconds trying to see or find something in me. However, I excel in keeping an expressionless face, showing no emotions whatsoever. It's something that has become natural to me.

Kakashi sighs and shakes his head giving me a sad smile which I choose to ignore. "You know this isn't going to be easy for her, right?"

I turn around to give him my full attention to him, but still decide to keep quiet.

"You know people are going to talk about you. I know you haven't told her your past which is wise for now, but you should start telling her soon. They might actually treat her...differently because she's your daughter," Kakashi says carefully.

"Aah...but she's an Uchiha. She's strong not weak," I state.

He sighs heavily and his eyes crinkle around the corners showing his real age for a moment, "I don't even know how Sakura puts up with your pride or attitude for that matter," he says sounding curious.

I give him a real smile this time before answering, "Me too." Then I make my way towards the hospital knowing fully well that Sakura is almost done with her shift, but tense when for a second I think I feel a familiar chakra.

But it quickly vanishes, shaking my head I say, "Must have been my imagination," I put my katana back to it's sheath.

I never would have thought that I would pay the consequences for my actions in the years to come.

Well, hope you enjoy this story. To fully understand it you need to be read a manga called Naruto which I totally recommend! It's awesome!! Anyways, I'm looking for someone who has some free time to do my cover cuz I obviously suck. lol Don't forget to vote and comment if you want.