Chapter 1- Graduation

10 years have passed since the prologue so now our lead character is 15 years old. Anyways, hope you enjoy it. Some thing you may need to know Okaa-san means mom, Otou-san means dad, sensei means teacher, and summoning technique is when a person "sumons" some type of animal. Every persons is different, but not everyone can do it.  Don't forget to vote and comment!!! :)

Sarada's POV 

"Congratulations everyone on graduating the academy," Shino sensei said. 

I was quiet proud of myself on being the number one in the class. I know my parents will be proud of me, but I wanted my Otou-san to tell me that. Though, I haven't seen Otou-san for a few months now. 

The Hokage sent him on a S-class mission that even my Okaa-chan was worried about. I still remember the way my Okaa-san was crying softly, telling my Otou-san that she had a bad feeling about the mission he was about to embark. 

Few Months Back

I was hiding in the hall that leads to the front door, peeking out on them. It was barely past four in the morning and I wasn't suppose to be up until after eight, but I wanted to see my Otou-san before he left. What I didn't expect to find was my Okaa-chan crying quietly on my Otou-san chest. 

"Sasuke, I really think you shoudn't go. I...I'll talk to Naruto. I'll make him send someone else. Why would you ever except this kind of mission? Something is wrong. I can feel it," she cries softly, wiping her tears with her hands quickly. 

Otou-san sighs tiredly looking down at her face. Gently, he grabs her cheeks and gazes into her eyes softly, causing me to feel uncomfortable and blush. I've only seen him give that certain look to Okaa-san.

Few seconds later, I hear them kissing and mumbling to each other which makes me blush even more. Deciding to just leave, I head towards my room, but I get interrupted by my Otou-san.

"Sarada, come here," his baritone voice echoes in the quiet night.

Shit. He knows I've been here since the beginning. Taking a deep breath, I come out from where I was hiding and see Otou-san smirking. I look down at my feet, feeling ashamed that he caught me red handed spying on them.

Stopping a few feet away from him, I glance up and see that he's giving mean unreadable expression. I've rarely been able to read my Otou-san's expressions.

Suddenly, he grabs my shoulders and pulls me to him, giving me a tight hug. I'm shocked. I can't even remember the last time he gave me a hug. Something is wrong. He never does this. 

He pulls back, looks into my onyx eyes and says,"Be strong. Don't believe any of the rumors you might hear about me. No matter what anyone says..."He closes his eyes briefly then gazes at me with a sad pained look "I love you both." With that, he gives me a quick kiss on my forehead. He gives one last longing look at Okaa-san before he just disappears.

I look at my Okaa-san and ask," What kind of mission is Otou-san going?"

But all I get out of her is,"Everything is all right. There's just some things you don't know about Sasuke's past and this mission is just a...little harder than usual."

I choose to ignore the comment about Otou-san's past, knowing fully well he had a dark past. People at school glare at me all the time and they've said things about my Otou-san that I refuse to believe. My parents must have a reason why they haven't told me.

Plus, Boruto for some unknown reason admires my Otou-san and he's the hokage's son. Although, the hokage and my Otou-san are best friends. Otou-san will never admit it though. So Otou-san can't be bad if he's friends with the hokage.