Minecraft and nail painting (karl jacobs x reader)

"HELLO CHAT" karl yelled into the mic greeting his chat.

"Today I am here with my lovely partner y/n and we are going to teach them how to play minecraft then paint are nails" he told the chat.

"Helloooooo chat" you said sitting beside karl.

User1: karl I might just take your partner.
User2: DAMMM SHAWTY FINEEEE
User3: *simps respectfully*
User4: quackity and sapnap sobbing rn.

Karl loaded up a new world and you switched chairs so you where in front of the screen.

"Right so do you know how to move about?" Karl questioned which you showed him you knew how to move about hit ect.

"How the honk do you know how to move about? You said you had never played any video games" he asked confused.

"When quackity was here and you where out we went on the smp on your computer so he showed me" you said hitting a tree and collecting the wood.

"SO THATS WHY MY HOUSE WAS HALD BURNT" Karl yelled annoyed.

"Whoops to my defence it was pretty pog" you said now making a crafting table "Karl how do you make a pick axe?"

He showed you how to make one and your carried on playing.

-time skip-

After an hour of playing you finally beat the ended dragon well when I say 'beat' I mean creative.

"ANYWAYS NAIL TIMEEEE" Karl cheered stretching out the 'E'.

You grabbed f/c nail paint and gave it to Karl and he did the same to you.

He twisted the cap of and started painting your nailed while you talked to chat.

"Andddddd done" he smiled at his work.

"Ok now my turnnnnn give me your hand" you demanded grabbing his hand.

You grabbed the purple and started applying it to his nails when you got an idea. You looked up at him and saw him focused on the scream you quickly lifted your hand up and smeared the paint on his cheek.

"Y/N!?!" He yelled.

"Whoops" you giggled.
________________________________

Short but cute one.

-myste🤺