-CHAPTER FIVE-

Ride back home was filled with silence. Jimin absent-mindedly watch the rushing scenery from the window. Mrs. Park every now and then glanced at his son, making sure that he was fine. Mrs. Park could tell her son was crying even before she arrived.

" Are you okay sweetheart? " Mrs. Park ask carefully, didn't want to make his precious son crying again. Jimin simply nodded, not looking at his mother's face. 

She pulled the car on the parking lot and she immediately made his way towards his son. Mrs, Park embraced her son Jimin as they walked into their home. While Jimin remained silent in his hold, trying to find comfort zone in his mother's arms.

-----------------

[ AT COLLEGE ]

" Who's that hyung? " The guy ask, frowned a bit after saw the guy in front of him suddenly ran away. Meanwhile, four of them were dumbfounded when they saw the younger suddenly running away from them.

" He's my junior " The older said as he look quite upset when he left them for no reason. The older desperately wants Jimin to befriend with his friends and have some fun with them.

" Maybe he has a reason hyung " Namjoon said while patting his boyfriend shoulder, tried to comfort him. The older just nodded his head but still quite sad. 

" Yah! why are you always hang out with your fans these day! " Hobi pretending to be mad, try to change the subject to gain the older's attentions so that he can forget about things that happened just now . Guess what? the older now paid his attentions to their conversations now.

" Why me! They're blocking my way like fucking everyday, perhaps you can see how many fans I have. How can I escape from all of them! " He whined back in a dissatisfied tone. Can't believe he's the one they blame for. Not gonna lie, but this guy is all perfect from head to toe. Everyone loves him, and everyone wants to be like him. 

" Yah, jin hyung also has many fans like you but he still hanging out with us " Hobi bark again without notice that the other were annoyed by their childish fight. Some of the reason, this childish fight makes the older laugh awhile. Hobi is proud with himself for being able to make his Jin hyung laugh, while the other guy had no idea why they were fighting over the issue.

" It's not lik- "

" Yah, Jungkook-ah! times up! " A hoarse voice from behind them caused them all to turn around to find the voice. As soon as they saw the figure of a sports-dressed man in his 30s waiting for him, they knew.

" BASKETBALL TIME " They all said at the same time, including Jungkook, who seems to be disappointed that he won't be able to spend more time with them. Well, Jungkook is a key players on his basketball teams. He also plays the role as the captain of his team. That is why he is supposed to attend all training sessions.

" Sorry guys " He said giving them an apologetic smile. As Namjoon and Jin hyung smile softly at him, understand his situations meanwhile hobi, he is still dissatisfied with Jungkook because their childish fights are being disturbed. Suga hyung didn't give any respond to the younger, not because of he's mad at the younger instead, he was too lazy to give any reaction or respond to it.

" You ungrateful dickhead, I'm gonna let you go this time but if y- " Hobi couldn't finish his sentence when suddenly suga hyung smacked him on the head. " Hyung! why would you do that! " Hobi whined, rubbing the part of his head that had just been hit a moment ago. 

" This weekend, let's have some fun " In a calm tone, Suga said , ignored the other guy who just whined at him. Seokjin's face suddenly lit up after hearing their plans for this weekend. " I will bring my junior too! " He said with an excited expressions that written on his face. They can see that the older adores his junior so much.