Girl in The Gym

One day a little girl named Claire went into the gym and she heard a loud scream so she went into the girls locker room. When she came out a girl was standing there, Claire did not know who it was. So she asked and the girl did not say anything so Claire started running out of the gym. The next day she told her friend about it and that she wanted to go back in there but none of her friends did. So the next day she decided to go back into the gym but, tho time she heard someone yell help so she went into the girls locker room and saw nothing. So she ran out of the gym but before she could get out of the gym door it shut. She banged on the door no one was there. When she did not come home from school, her parents got worried and called her friend parents to ask if they Claire was over their and they all said no! So they began to worry more. The next day Claire was still stuck in the gym and no one knew but, Claire started hearing stuff again so she decided to go and take a look one more time. She went into the girls locker room one last time. She heard a little girl scream on her way to the Locker room. She started to get scared and started crying when she walked in the locker room the screaming got louder and louder and louder and then she saw a little girl covered in blood.                                                                                                      So she ran over to the girl and the little girl would not say anything. So she ran for help but no one would believe her so she went back in. WHen she walked in the locker room the little girl was not in there. She looked all around and their was a vent opened with the little girls hand hanging out of the it. She started screaming very loud and (RAN OUT OF THE GYM). When she ran out there was a sign on the wall that said "why did u leave me? she killed me. RUN.".So Claire ran as fast as she could to her house. Her parent where so relieved that she was back she decided to tell her parents the story and what had happened! They also did not believe her she started to began to get mad at everybody that did not be leave her so she want to get proof so she was going to take pictures with her phone.                                         When Claire arrived at the gym their was nothing their. So when she went inside she heard something say "why did u leave me she killed me run as fast as u can she will make me kill u" but the girl did not listen .She went into the gym the next day no one could find her. The mom remembered that Claire was mad at her because she did not believe her so she went their. When she arrived their was a sigh that made her confused that said RED. To this day the mom thinks it was blood but who knows. When the mom walked in she saw Claire but it was different she was not talking and Claire whispered "leave she will make me kill u". So the mom came back the next day and heard something unfamiliar. She walked in the locker room and saw Claire dead, and no one knows what happened.