Best friends

I went over to her house almost twice a week and we hung out constantly, and every day I fell more in love with her. I knew my family would be pissed if they found out I was in love with a girl, they were Christians. I didn't care I loved her.
But one day Rebecca's sister Darcy passed away, I rushed over to the hospital to be there for her. Her gross 'friend' Richard was there. I ignored him and talked to her. We talked and talk for a long time, it pissed me off when other people hugged her and talked to her. But the day was over and we had to leave, I stayed up the whole night texting her and making sure she was ok.
After some time her parents decided to move to another state, witch upset me but I was ok as long as if I could keep taking to her. And we did, they couldn't stop me from texting her FaceTimeing and all of that.
A little after they moved we were texting one night and I was extremely sad and I didn't know why or anything so I told her that I was. She offered to kiss me next time she saw me. It shocked me that she would offer that, I thought she was just saying that and didn't mean it but after a couple minutes of texting I finally told her that I loved her and I actually wanted to kiss her.
And she told me she loves me to and wants to kiss me back.