Chapter 7

"Pay back time! Makeup, my way," said Nala, grabbing her make up kits.

"Shit," Will muttered under his breath.

----------------------------------

POV Will

Why did Zack do that? Nash is going to torture us!

"Will! I will start with you! Come here," she called. I sat on the bar stool in front of her.

"Close your eyes," she instructed. I did as I was told.

Nash just kept on putting makeup on me, and GOSH! My face felt heavy! Do girls do this every day just to impress boys? I'll ask.

"Done!" Nash sang out.

"Hey, Nash-" I began.

"Nala," she corrected.

"Fine, Nala. Do girls put on make up every day just to impress us boys?"

"Hmm... some. But, I am not one of them. I'd care less what boys think of me."

"Then why do you have this much make up?"

"Theater. I am a stage makeup artist."

I just nod. She continued, "But, then again, I do wear make up every day, just not a lot." She shrugged and waved me off. I go to the couch, where the other guys were watching from.

"Oh my gosh! Nala must be your fairy godmother! She made Willamina pretty!" teased Austin.

"Oh, don't worry Austinella! You're next," Nala called.

Everyone but Austin began to laugh.

'Wait. What do I even look like?' I thought to myself then ran to the bathroom.

"You better not wash it off!" Nala shouted at me.

Once I get into the bathroom and look in the mirror...

Narrator POV

Screams were heard throughout the small room.

"MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!! WHAT HAPPENED!! I LOOK JUST LIKE A GIRL IN A GUYS BODY!! I LOOK LIKE A CROSS-DRESSER!!" Will screamed.

"Still better than Haruhi," Jasper said softly. (A/N: Ouran High School Host Club anyone?)

Austin then stood and went per to Nala and sat.

"Hmm... Will had pink, maybe... blue? No... green? No. Too much like you. Oh, I know!" Nala finally decides.

~time skip~

After Austin got his makeup done, he had the color purple instead of pink like Will.

"Zack? Jasper? Since you guys had done nothing wrong, you tell me what you want done. Zack, wanna go first?" Nala asked.

"Yeah!" Zack ran over and sat on the bar stool.

---------

A/N: Sorry for the long wait and short chapter. Working on the next right now.