Chapter 1: The Meeting

I'm a famous rookie pop star, a smiling and cheerful one or maybe not. It has been 2 years since I debuted, at the age of 16, one of the youngest singers in the agency. Singles and couples like my songs like an anthem for their love. Everyone loves me, but backstage, I get hated by my fellow singers especially the ones who only want my fame.

My songs are happy and cheerful for the audience. However, the unique song that my soulmate will hear is actually about my dark and lonely life, I hope my fated one can light my heart.

My birthday has finally come, of course, my fans and my agency threw a party for me. I was really glad that I celebrated my 18th birthday as an idol.

After the party, I went straight back to my home and go my office room, to finish my unique song for my soulmate. I hymned the first verse to make sure the melody was right... A few minutes later, I finally finished the song but all of a sudden, a tall black silhouette holding a bloody knife was in front of me saying that he was honored to be my soulmate...

What?

I was like why? Why do you have a knife? Why do you have that murderous aura around you? do you want to kill me, your soulmate? Are you a soulmate killer? I exclaimed.

He clapped, he said that I was right, he also said that he just killed his tenth soulmate 45 minutes ago, and now I'm next. The room was filled up with silence for a moment...

Then could you please listen to my song before you kill me? I finally finished the song so I wanted to have my fated one to hear it.

I told him with a sad and scared tone, but unexpectedly, he nodded. As I opened my balcony, I sang so hard, l poured my heart and soul into this song, as if my life depends on it, life is tiring, especially when many people looked up to you. Taking responsibility is really hard. After I finished singing...

You can kill me now, thank you for listening. There's no concert fee for this

I giggled like nothing is happening in front of me, I grasp for air as I looked up at his handsome face, tearing with no emotions, he dropped his knife and says that he'll be back, he says that if you ever need anything, I'll just sing. I was shocked, seeing him left like the people I loved. I sighed, picked up his knife, cleaned it and place it on a glass container, then went to sleep...

To be continued