morning

i woke up with a start, very excited. I haven't been so excited for something since I was in like 5th grade and we had field trips. i let out a wet smelly fart to start of my day and then I wiff in the stench and sigh hopefully. ''Lets do this!'' you say optimistically.

putting on your now fart stenched clothing, you were ready for your first day as a teacher at the most prestigious school of heroes. you were so excited. you slipped on  your shoes and ran out the door, forgetting to use the bathroom. you had to go really bad but since you skipped the important step In your morning routine, you were farting with every step you took. Suddenly you ran into someone, someone hot, tall, and had long black hair. he was hot, you could admit it. as you fell you let out the  wettest, loudest, longest fart. ''that was hot.'' he said to you holding out his hand to help you up. ''im Shota Aizawa.'' You look a longer glance at him to realize he had, cat ears?! He saw you looking at his head and said ,''oh ! i got hit with one of my students quirks.'' he explained. '' oh ok! sorry for the confusion. are you a teacher at U.A?'' you ask. ''yeah, why?'' he asks skeptically. ''its my first day teaching there and i could really use a teacher buddy to talk to and get along with.'' you say, pushing your two pointer fingies together anxiously. ''sure whore lets go'' he says. you blush at the nickname and walk the rest of the way to the school with him.