Danielle

I was a freshmen in high school when I first met Lucas, I was only 14 years old, and I didn't really know what I was doing. But I was going through a hard time...
Lucas was my Best friend,
He made me feel different, he gave me a reason to live. Because after all he was the only person who was there for me.
I didn't necessarily know that I had feelings for Lucas. I mean I thought about him a lot but I just thought it was crazy to have feelings for someone I've never actually met. Lucas was miles away from me, and the chances of me meeting him were very small.
When I knew I had those feelings, I tried to hide them but I found myself falling to hard for him. It was some way that Lucas made me feel, it was an uncontrollable feeling.
But I wasn't dumb....I knew better and that's why I decided to let go...
Or at least that's what I thought I did.
Until I realized.....
I actually loved Lucas.
I loved him despite everything.
I loved him for all those sleepless night, and moments I spent laughing with him.

I still love him for all that, despite the heart breaks and crying I went through just to realize that Lucas was there all along. 

It's been almost a year since we last spoke.
Here's the story about Lucas and I (Danielle).