Part-1

Let's start with fanfiction 🤍

Once there was a boy named Mnv Chabs he didn't had any friends till 9th class of his life he only had a cousin brother Arshu sins and a sister Ashu Khans. But having brother and sister he didn't used to talk to anyone that easily though they were of same age Arshu and Ashu shared a very special bond they use to do everything with together but Mnv never gets involved with them he used to sit alone every time.
It was the last day of their 9th class and school though because that school wasn't good for three of them. At farewell arsh and Ashu cried alot with their friends but Mnv smiled and was so happy to complete this school and go to new school.
After spending some time in school's last day
Ashu said Mnv "Mnv bhayya I'm hungry I want to eat something"
then Mnv passed the same message to Arshu by saying "Ashu is hungry now let's go home it's to late mom is worried"
from side Arshu's friend Tanz khas replies to Arshu "Bhai don't worry I will take Ashu with me as I am also hungry , me and Ashu will get our tummy full by eating subway or McD"
Ashu replied "wow Tanz subway I love subway !! Mnv bhayya aur Arshu bhayya me Tanz ke saath jarahi hu aap log mujhe subway se pickup kar lena"
and ashu and Tanz leaves after seeing them both leaving Mnv says to Arshu "Ye abhi hum dono ke age ki to kya hua him dono se 5-6 months choti to hai na hum kisike saath nahi jaate tune isse kaise allow kardiya and wo Tanz pata nai kya karraha hoga Ashu ke saath"
Arshu replies "Mnv tu tension mat le me bhi to ghumta hu bas tu hi akela rehta hai usme hum dono kuch nahi karsakte hai ab janede ghar chalte hai ek ghante se me Ashu ko le aaunga"
then Mnv reaches his home

To be continued....

Did you liked the first part of my fanfict 🥺🤍

To know what happens with Arshu Ashu and Tanz stay tuned 🤭