The Move

I've lived in many places, I'm always on the move, I change schools often. I'm used to saying goodbye to people. At this point all these things are pretty normal.

It's like a cycle... Dad gets a new job, we move to a new house, I go to a new school, I meet new friends, dad gets another job, we move to another house and so on.

Most people would hate having to live like that but to be honest I don't mind having to move around a lot. Thanks to moving around so often I have a lot of friends from all over the place. Even though I lost touch with most of them, I made some really nice memories.

Today was a normal Wednesday when dad decided to make an announcement, he finally got a permanent job which meant that we didn't have to move around anymore.

                        My brother was more than happy to stay in one place. He is one of those dramatically sensitive people. He doesn't really like having to let people go. Whenever we move to a new place he would build a wall around himself to try and stop other people from getting close to him. Which obviously fails because he keeps getting hurt emotionally.

                          Mom was happy too. She quit her job because we had to move a lot but now that's no longer an issue. She said that she was going to start working again. For some reason she seems excited about having to work. If I were an adult I would love to stay home 24x7.

It took us sometime to settle into our new house. Not gonna lie this hose is the best house we've owned so far (well maybe except for the one that came with a gient trampoline in the back yard...What? I was 7 at the time I can like trampolines if I want to).

I could tell that my parents put a lot of thought into this because it's going to be permanent. Maybe we can get a pet dog or something. Mom kept putting it off because we were constantly on the move.

                         This time around my brother seems less depressed. It feels nice to see him looking normal and not like a depressed potato sack. And incase you are wondering what I'm feeling right now, I feel great! I've always been happy (except for when I stabbed my pinkey toe again gmthe door...)

I can already tell that everything is going to be great.